Let the Games Begin

When arriving at Crocas, Charlotte was in tears as team Natsu was in pain from the level up they had gotten. "I don't get to participate." Charlotte declared loudly as master Makarov pat her head. "There there maybe next time when your older." When he said that Charlotte shrek and yelled. "I'm older then you!" Charlotte said as it finally dawned on Makarov. "You are." Makarov said as tears came out. "Yet your still very young." Charlotte then nodded in understanding as she then placed a finger on her lip. "Thou I probably live longer to out of any humans here besides the dragon slayers that is." As she said that Natsu and the other's looked to her for clarification. "Mama told me that Dragon Slayer after some time can reach the life span of a dragon too." Charlotte said looking up at everyone.

After finding out that they have until Midnight before the games begin to do what they wanted so Charlotte dragged Wendy to explore and Carla fallowed after. They tour the castle grounds and all the historic landmarks, when Charlotte had to use the restroom. "Are you sure you don't want us to wait?" Wendy asked as Charlotte was going to find a restroom. "I'll be fine and I can just smell you out when I'm done." Charlotte said waving as Wendy turn to Carla. "She is 107 years old and a Dragon. I think she can handle herself for a bit Wendy." Carla said walking to their destination. "Your right Carla." Wendy said looking at the pamphlet she grabbed.

Charlotte waved to the owner of the nice magical shop for allowing her to use their restroom before sniffing out Wendy and ran towards the scent. "Hey Wendy we should go.....WENDY! CARLA!" Charlotte said seeing Wendy and Carla blacked on the ground. She looked around to see who could have done this but after not seeing anyone. She grabbed both Wendy and Carla and started to pull them where she smelled everyone else gathered at. "Master Makarov! Master Macao! Everyone!" Charlotte screamed running at top speed that Laxus had to grab her as her legs kept moving. "Someone attacked Wendy and Carla. I was gone for last then 10 minutes and when I went to find them they where out cold." Charlotte said still holding on to Wendy and Carla as tears came out of her eyes. "Oh no!" Mirajane said taking Wendy out of Charlotte hold as Laxus put her down. Makarov looked at Wendy before looking at the time. "It's almost time." Gajeel said seeing it's twenty minutes to midnight. "Yes. Team Natsu needs a fifth member to compete too." Makarov said before landing on to Charlotte. "Alright Laxus get your team ready, leave Wendy with us and Charlotte." Charlotte looked up as other ran to do what ever they had to go as Makarov smiled. "Can you be our fifth member until we figure out what happened." Makarov said as Charlotte nodded. "I can do that!" Charlotte said as Makarov looked to see that it was know ten till. "You better make it if you want to be there." Charlotte nodded before dashing away to where Team Natsu's room was.

Just as the giant pumpkin man started to make the announcements Charlotte ran faster just in time for the bridge lead to a sphere labyrinth. "WendywasattackedandMasterMakarovputmeonyourteamuntilshegetsbeter!" Charlotte said grabbing Erza, Gray, Lucy and Natsu by the collar dragging them to the sphere. "Wait do you even know what's going on!" Lucy asked as Charlotte came to an immediate stop before she hits the wall. "Yes we have to be 1 of 8 teams to qualify and all 5 members have to be there." Charlotte said smiling as everything stop being a rush. "Ok so let me get this straight Wendy got hurt." Erza said looking at Charlotte as she gave a determined nod. "Master told you to take her place." Other nod from Charlotte. "And you ran from where ever Master was to us then grab four physically fit adults well running at top speed while listening to the direction as clear as you hear me." Erza said looking at Charlotte as it dawn on the other's. "Yes and I know how to get out of here." Charlotte said smiling as Gray lift up a brow in confusion. "How?" Only for Charlotte to point left. "I can small Mr. Pumpkin in 8 different directions and we only need 1 right so the closest one is that away." Charlotte said looking back at them as they looked shocked before fallowing her. After running into others and escaping them they found the place where Charlotte was talking about. "Wow I honestly thought you where pull our leg. You have a way better nose then Natsu." Gray said as Natsu pull her into a hug. "Well what did you expect from the real deal!" Natsu said as they turn to Mato who was in stunned silence. "Well Congratulations you made it in 8th place." Mato said only for Charlotte to curl up in a ball by the wall. "I'm sorry. I thought we could have gotten here in before 8th." Charlotte said as the others just smiled. "We made it didn't we that's all that counts right." Erza said picking her up as a baby and started to pet her. "Ya and anyways all we have to do is show them whose number 1 guild is." Natsu said smiling as Charlotte turn to face him before smiling.

After visiting Wendy as she recovers and Charlotte promising to give it her all until she recovers did they headed to the opening ceremony after getting the right fitting dress for Charlotte as Wendy's was slightly to big for her. (Just imagine solid royal plum purple they are wearing.) As they came out looking at the crowd Charlotte not being a focus point before hid under Gray's coat while peaking out once in a while. "Hey." Charlotte looked up at Natsu who was next to Gray holding a fairy tail guild flag as he stared a head. "Focus on someone, listen to their breathing and heart beat." Natsu said as Gray place a hand on her back telling her that he was right there as the crowd started to boo at them. "Wait where is the fifth member?" The announcer said as Gray lift his coat to show Charlotte. "It looks like their fifth member is little Charlotte Rosevine. She joined right after the Tenrou incident seven years ago. Despite her very young appearance she probably one of the oldest here being 107 year old." Yajima said as other judges grow in shock at finding out Charlotte's real age. "Wow I want to know her secret~" Jenny said as Charlotte hid some more behind Gray. "Ah~ for being so old she so cute.~" Jenny said as the crowd that once booed at them know coo at Charlotte. "Well at least they stopped booing." Lucy said as she and the other's sweat drop as the crowds reaction.

The other guilds came out 7th place being Quatro Cerberus, 6th the all female guild Mermaid Heel, 5th Blue Pegasus, 4th Lamia Scale, 3rd Raven Tail and 2and being. "Fairy tail team B?!" The announcer said as Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel, Juvia and Mystogan step out shocking team A as Charlotte finally figured it out. "Oh that what Master was talking about." Charlotte said thinking about the three months of training. "You knew!" Lucy said in disbelief as Charlotte made a silly face making the others fall back.

After Sabertooth came out did the games begin. Gray was competing in the first game as was Juvia, Lyon, Eve, Jäger, Beth, Rufus and Nullpudding. Fairy Tail watch as Gray and Juvia lose at Hidden as Nullpudding and Rufus dominate the game. Gray lost as people in the crowd booed at him and Fairy Tail. Natsu told them to stop but Charlotte and Erza stopped him.

It's now time for the battle portions of the games. First being Fairy Tail A's Lucy and Raven Tail's Flare. "Give it your all Lucy!" Charlotte said as the other's cheered her on. As the fight went on Charlotte looked to the fairy tail section as she tugged on Natsu's leg. "Up there." Charlotte whispered showing Natsu what's going on as Erza looked on. "Shit." Natsu ran straight towards the section to grab the hair before it could do anything to Asuka. After Natsu took care of that Lucy didn't hold back. Lucy took out Gemini to use 88 stars it just disappeared. "That man." Charlotte said looking at Obra as Erza looked at him too. "What about him?" Erza asked staying calm and collected. "He erased Lucy's spell." Charlotte said looking at him. "You can tell?" Erza said looking at Obra and Raven Tail. "To dragons magic is like a coat just by being in the presence I can tell when and where a certain magic cames from. So pretty much anyone try to hide their magic can't not to Dragon's at least." Charlotte said as Erza nodded.

The other guilds had gone against each other as Blue Pegasus vs Mermaid Heel in the Blue Pegasus favor. Then it was Sabertooth and Quatro Cerberus with Sabertooth win. Then it was Fairy Tail team B going up against Lamia Scale. "So that's Jellal?" Charlotte said looking at Erza as she nodded. "Let's hope he doesn't do anything out of place." Erza said as he goes against Jura. The three watch as Jellal goes against Jura when he start to hold his mouth as tears came out. "Someone using magic on him." Charlotte said as both Natsu and Erza. "Must be Merely." Erza said as Natsu just had his mouth open. Fairy Tail was at the bottom as the first day.