"You're an alien?!"

"Other world?!"

The non-magic user nodded, stunning the two much more at the revelation. Crowley, meanwhile, was not very pleased at the interruption but continued.

"Impure things get attracted to pure things. That ink-like substance was impure, so it was then attracted to you. However, it was also harmful as it served as a factor of how it became the beast, the magician I mean. Therefore, your body's response was to cough it out."

"You, along with your fellow otherworldly kind, don't have magic. With one touch from you on the crystal or the magician, however, you are then able to both put others' hearts and minds at ease. In addition to that, you are also able to absorb the harmful liquid."

"Do take note, however, that there is still a limitation to your ability which is the amount of blood in your body."

"Wow. . I. . I never thought I'd be able to do that." The (e/c) girl uttered in shock.

"You're becoming more useful!" Grim commented.

"My productivity isn't a one-time thing, you know."

"Going back to the topic," the headmaster spoke up as he stared at the group.

"The four of you worked together to defeat it as well as bringing back a magic crystal?"

"We didn't really work together. . ." Ace scratched the back of his head.

"It was more like our goals were aligned. . ." Deuce trailed off.

These two and their pride, (Y/N) sighed.

The group of four heard a sniffle from the man as he muttered under his breath.

"Ooh. . .Oooooooh. . . .OOOOOOHHHH! OOOOOHH!" He sobbed loudly as the group jumps back, startled.

"What is with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears?" Grim stared at the dean in disbelief whereas (Y/N) grabbed a tissue from the a nearby tissue box then gave it to the man who accepted it.

"In all these years that I've been headmaster, for the day to come for students from Night Raven College go hand in hand to face and defeat their enemy!" He sniffled.

"What?! I did not hold this guy's hand!" The blue-eyed male protested.

"I would never do that, gross! Seriously headmaster, how old are you?!" The ginger-haired male added.

"It's a figure of speech." The (e/c) girl pursed her lips in attempt to stiffle her laughter.

"I am overwhelmed with emotion! This incident does confirm it!" The masked man declared.

"(Y/N), with not a doubt, you have talent as a beast tamer!"

"You did mention that before," the girl recalled. Even so, she was still confused and doubtful about it.

Are you sure that wasn't some fancy name you came up with on the spot though, sir?

"Students of Night Raven College are wizards in the making chosen by the Dark Mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and not to mention egotistical that do not even have a slight inkling to work with others. Therefore, making many of them selfish and self-centered."

The non-magic user inwardly winced at that. What a way to talk about your students. Still, the statement had some truth to it despite how harshly it was put.

"You're really not saying anything good." Grim's lips curled into a frown.

"You cannot use magic, but, maybe, exactly because you cannot use magic means that you could provide instructions to wizards and get them to cooperate."