The Romantic City

Start from the beginning

The doorbell woke Rory up and she opened her eyes a little disoriented.

Logan smiled at her, "Good morning, Ace!" Landed a quick kiss on her lips.

"That's our breakfast. I'm gonna go open the door." He said, gently releasing himself from Rory who looks like still hasn't fully wired.

He pushed the breakfast cart to Rory's bedside, and saw her eyes come to life as she scanned the cart. Her hands landed at the coffee pot first, of course.

"Good morning, beautiful!" She said, sniffing and sipping her coffee.

"Whoa, thank you! Now I feel cheap!" He said amused.

"Hush you..." she dismissed him, earning a deep laugh from him.

"You want me to leave you two alone?"

She sighed. "He's not the type who can stand not being the center of attention, wait here..." she said to the coffee that she put back on the cart and signaled him to come with her two fingers. He came obediently.

"Good morning, Huntz!" And placed a deep kiss into his mouth.

"Thank you, now you can go back making out with your coffee," he said when the kiss ended.

"And where will you go?"

"Um, shower?"

"And deny feeding me my pancake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles? How dare you, Huntzberger! You don't know how long I've been waiting for it,"

"Oh I know, Ace! Believe me, I know."

She didn't know how long he's been dreaming of feeding her pancakes with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. Well not exactly that topping, but you know.

He went back to the bed, fixed her her pancake and grab some omelette with bacon for himself. They enjoyed the breakfast cart that was tasty and delightful, mostly because they tease each other in between meal, exchanging kisses through breakfast complete with their usual banter. Logan could almost swear he saw rainbows.

They finished their breakfast feeling full, not just their stomach, but also their hearts. He looked at the clock and it was almost 11. "Come on, Ace! Let's get ready..."

"Ugh, do we have to? Can't we just lay in this room all day? I can picture us doing this all day and not regret a single second. Look at this room, it's so pretty and it's begging us to stay with her. It must have cost a fortune, it would be a shame to leave..."

"Excuse me, this is Paris. I've been here several times and bumped into several things that reminded me of you. And now I get to show you. Of course one and a half day won't cover them all but I promise we'll come back very soon..."

"Oh look at you, King of Sloth...officially handing over your crown to me..." she said stealing another kiss.

"Come on, Rory! I have this library I've been dying to show you..."

"Okay," she said suddenly excited. "Maybe to save time we should shower together..." she said seductively as she pulled his hands into the bathroom with her.