3:

Grace's POV

After the whole ride to the castle I wanted to go to my room to freshen up before dinner so I made my way there leaving my friends to meet them in the hall. I walked at a slow pace to the dungeons while dragging my finger along the stone walls thinking about the up coming year and my birthday that was in a couple of months....and the things I found out in the summer. I arrived my room. I had my own room due to my father paying for a private room I mean what can you expect I am Grace Devino thinking that made me lightly laugh to myself I put my bag down and went into my bathroom quickly brushed through a couple of knots that had developed in my hair from falling asleep on the train and changed from my jeans to a skirt and took my flannel shirt off and kept the black shirt on underneath my robe I put on and then left my room and quicken my pace down the halls.

 I had my own room due to my father paying for a private room I mean what can you expect I am Grace Devino thinking that made me lightly laugh to myself I put my bag down and went into my bathroom quickly brushed through a couple of knots that had...

I reached the hall i nerves swarmed my mind knowing that I have changed physical and you don't know weather people would recognise but then i reminded my self that I'm bloody Grace Devino the Slytherin so I walked in and all eyes darted to me incl...

I reached the hall i nerves swarmed my mind knowing that I have changed physical and you don't know weather people would recognise but then i reminded my self that I'm bloody Grace Devino the Slytherin so I walked in and all eyes darted to me including a lot of boys I spotted my Freinds and walked over to them whilst hearing comments like
'Merlin she got hotter'
'She's beautiful'
'I wonder weather she got a boyfriend during summer'
I sat down next to Blasie and Theo and smiled and said 'jeez i hungry' we talked and started to listen to
dumbledore I felt a note hit my arm lightly and I picked it up and read it

Decided weather your going to the party yet - Bletchley

I turned round and whispered 'thought be where on first name bases Miles' and smirked and turned back round to my friends who where looking confused at me and Miles actually not just them everyone in the Slytherin table was especially boys. A few minutes passed and the feast begin I turned to my friends and said 'so we going to the party' 'hell yeh' Blasie commented 'cool what time should I meet you guys in the common room' ' eight thirty' 'ok see you guys there' I got up and strutted out the hall with all eyes on me whilst my robe was flowing around due to the wind that came into the hall and I turned round the corner and walked to the dungeons.

Draco's POV

She walked out and then it was just me and the rest 'keep and eye on Bletchley ok' I said to Blaise and Theo. We then all got up and exited the hall. I got back to my private room a showered and got ready for the party putting on my Dior savage and suit but I better one from early I then made my way down the stairs to the common room to see Theo waiting so I sat down a talked to him.