Chapter 63

*Bri POV*

"Come on people!! We have to leave in an hour, and half of you guys aren't even dressed!!"

I was trying to get everyone dressed and ready for my mom's rehearsal dinner, which was kinda pointless on my part.

"Hey Bri? Is it okay if I get ready in here with you?.."

I turned my head and saw Tristyn peaking through the door way. We had a long talk a couple days ago, and I guess we are somewhat okay now.

"Yeah sure, I actually need help with finding what to wear."

I was touching up my make up as tristyn walked to my closet to find a dress I could wear.

"How about this?"

She pulled a plain navy blue dress and matching heels, holding them up for me to examine. I remembered I got it at New York but haven't found the right time to wear it. 

"That's perfect, thanks."

I slipped on the dress and the shoes, asking Tris to zip me up. She slipped on her black dress that hugs her curves perfectly, a gold belt around the waste.

"Can you do my hair? I don't know what to do with it."

Tristyn came up behind me as I sat on my bed, letting her do whatever with my hair. She ended up putting it in a elegant bun with a few curls to frame my face.

"Thank you."

I got up and brushed my teeth, putting on my red lipstick and diomand earrings. I slipped on my promise ring Cameron gave me, admiring it like I always do.

"You are really lucky, Bri."

I turned around and looked at Tristyn, waiting for her to explain what she meant.

"Just, promise me you won't let Cameron go? I care about you both and I know you both love each other. It was awful for everyone when you guys broke up.."

"Yeah.. I love him, Tris. I really do."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you applied for NYU. I saw the acceptance letter on your shelf when I came in here looking for that book."

I looked down, fidgeting my feet as I twirled the ring around my finger.

"I have to do something with my life Tristyn."

"So you're just gonna leave Cameron again?"

"But I was thinking that maybe-"

"Maybe what? That he can move with you? You know he wouldn't. No matter what he will never stay away from home and his mom."

There was a knock on the door and I turned my head and saw Cameron walking in looking like a lost puppy.

"Uh... I kinda need help with my tye.."

I let out a small laugh as I took a deep breath and walked over to him, grabbing his tye and putting it around his collar. Tristyn walked out of the room, making me let out a breath and rest my head on Cameron's chest.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Huh? Oh nothing, just nervous about this whole wedding thing."

"Hey, we've talked about this, it's gonna be fine. You have me."

He lifted my chin and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You look stunning by the way, I love your hair like this."