Chapter 23

*Bri POV*

"BRI COME ON! YOU GOTTA GET UP!"

Usually, this would be Tristyn, but to my surprise it was Matthew Espinosa. The last couple weeks me and him have literally become best friends and he is like a brother to me.

"Matt.. 5 more minutes."

"No no no! I told you that 20 minutes ago, our flight to DC leaves in an hour and a half and it takes 30 minutes to get there."

"Ugghh, fine. Lemme shower."

He tosses me a pair of leggings, my Cameron Dallas hoodie, a sports bra, and my Nashty beanie. Yup, this boy knows me. I jump up and kiss on him on the cheek and head towards my bathroom, taking a good 10 minute shower.

I slip on my clothes and fishtail my hair to the side, applying light foundation and topping it off with the beanie. I walk into my room, grabbing my suitcase, toiletry bag, and my messenger bag that holds my headphones, one of my favorite books, charger, and my journal. I put the messenger bag on my back, dragging the other two bags out of my room.

Cam sees me as he walks up the stairs, jogging over and taking the two bags and smiles at me.

"I love the jacket, twin."

I look down and see he is also wearing his and black sweats, except he is wearing white vans while I wear my white converse. I adjust my messenger bag and kiss him on the cheek, opening Tristyns and Mia's room and seeing they were already up. Oh.

We had to take two black SUVs... Yeah, it's insane. In mine, I had Cam, Tristyn, Carter, Matt, Shawn, Nash, and Mia. The other one was Taylor, Aaron, Jack & Jack, Dillon, Sam, and their DJ Mahogany. We didn't have any one escorting us so Tay and I were the ones driving. So in my car, it was me driving, Cam in the passenger, Tristyn Carter and Matt in the middle, and Nash Mia and Shawn in the back.

After a 30 minute ride consisting of singing, Matt complaining about Tristyn and Carter making out and cuddling, almost every one saying they are hungry, and me about to scream, we finally arrived at the airport. We all met up at our gate, Tristyn and Mia bringing us all McDonalds that was here in the airport.

"Flight 217 for Washington DC is now boarding, Flight 217 for Washington DC now boarding."

We all gathered and handed the lady out tickets, walking down the long hallway to board the plane. Matt came up next to me and threw his arm over my shoulder, pulling me a little closer as we walked.

"Ready for your first ever Magcon, doll face?"

"A little nervous, how do you feel about it, baby face?

"I am so excited to meet the fans!"

We laugh and board the plane, me getting a window seat. I see everyone sit around me, so I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. Someone sits next to me but I didn't budge, it's probably just a random person. The person places their hand on my thigh, making my eyes snap open, seeing it's only Cam. I sigh, laying my head on his shoulder while we wait for take off.

"Everyone will you please turn off any electronics and put your seat belts on, we are about to take off."

The red light that said 'Seat Belts' turned on, so I pulled it over my chest and sat back against my seat, grabbing Cameron's hand.

"You are now free to roam and turn on any electronic appliances. Please press the button if you need anything, thank you for flying with us."

I unbuckled the belt, pulling out my headphones and turned on my phone. I laid my head back on Cameron's shoulder, Ed Sheeran's voice soon putting me to sleep.

*Mystery POV*

Lord, that Bri girl is such a bitch.. She thinks she can come back to LA and take Cam from me, she is dead wrong. I am on a plane right now to DC, planning a little surprise reunion for Cam.

None of the boys know who I am so they expect me to be just another fan, but boy are they wrong.