Chapter 10

*Cameron POV*

"Hey Tris?"

"Hmm?"

"Where did Bri go?"

I saw her freeze for a second while she was cleaning the dishes, but soon recovered.

"She said she had to go our for awhile."

"Where?"

She shrugged her shoulders, putting everything up and walking out of the kitchen. Weird..

*Briana POV*

I entered Chick-Fil-A, looking around to see if Drew was here. I didn't see him so I walked to a back table, pulling my phone out and started to scroll through twitter.

"Bri?"

A deep voice startled me, making me look up and I'm met with dark blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"Drew? Is that you?"

I jumped out of my chair and gave him a quick hug, pulling away and smiling at him, well up at him.

"Good god, I know you were tall back in high school, but damn boy. You have gotten even taller."

He had his normal outfit on; cargo pants, white shirt, and his black elite and sperries.

"And you still haven't grown."

"Shut up.."

"Nah, it's cute."

I shifted uncomfortably, looking down at my nails out of nervous habit.

"I'm gonna go order, ya want anything?"

"Yeah, but remember, my treat."

"I want the usual."

"Fries, 8 piece, and a Oreo Milkshake?"
!
I nodded my head, surprised he remembered that over all of these years. Not even Cameron knows these things, da hell?

Shit. Cameron.

I grabbed my phone out, realizing he has called me 3 times and texted me 17, scratch that, 18 now.

'Hey Bri, where did you go?:('

'Are you okay?'

'I love you x'

'Bri Bri!!!!!!!!! lol it's Matt'

'sorry about matt, he took my phone haha.'

"Briana Grace Parks'

'I feel really clingy rn.'

'I am just worried.'

To Cam <3 x

Cameron, I am fine. I just wanted to get out for awhile. I love you x

"You okay?"

I look up and see drew looking down at me concerned, holding our tray of food.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell Cameron I left so he was texting me flipping his crap."

"Cameron? Dallas?"

I nodded my head, drinking my milkshake.

"Are y'all dating?"

"No, we aren't really official so technically I am still a single pringle."

"Well.... Since you are a 'single pringle', how would you like to see a movie tomorrow night? Seven?"

Right when he asked me, I froze, eyes bulging out of my head.

"Are you, Andrew Shane, asking me on a date?"

I smirked as I saw him glare at me playfully since I used his full first and middle name.

"I mean, unless you want it to be. It can just be us hanging out, if ya want."

"Hmm.. I will see if I have any plans."

He nodded, I big smile on my face. We both ate, talking and laughing the whole time. I've honestly missed this boy so much.

"And-" I was cut off by my own laughter, "- when you came over for the first time and I literally tripped walking to meet your mom?!"

"Oh my gosh! That was the most funniest thing, I swear, I laughed so hard when that happened! You just laid there on the ground, and I swear my mom thought you were the biggest dumb ass!"

We both looked like we were crazy, two people sitting in the back corner of Chick-Fil-A, flushed cheeks and laughing tears as we laughed our butts off to the point we couldn't breathe.

I checked my phone, seeing it's almost going on 2:00

Wait what?!

"Shit, I am so sorry, but I really got to get heading back!"

"Crap, yeah I do too! It was nice seeing you, Bri."

He pulled me into a hug, holding onto me for a few seconds longer.

"I'll see you tomorrow? Maybe?"

"Yeah! I will let you know!"

He left with a simple wave and bright smile, hopping into his truck and driving off. I threw away our trash, hopping into my car and driving home.

I walked into my house before Cameron's, walking up stairs to my room. I threw my purse and keys on my bed, seeing a piece of paper lying next to it.

'Bri,

Tristyn is out right now going shopping for you two. And so you know why, me and Carter have something planned for both of you lovely ladies tonight. Be ready by 7:30, and none of the boys are over, we are all going out for the day while you and Tris get ready. I love you bunches xx ~ Cam

I smiled brightly, excited for tonight. I was about to dial Tristyns number, but stopped once I heard her voice from downstairs.

"BRI! BABE! I AM HOME!"

"BAE!"

I ran down stairs and hugged her tightly, seeing her drop the shopping bags as she screamed when I jumped and koala bear'd her.

"Well hello to you too, Miss I was With Drew For Almost 2 And A Half Hours."

I dropped to the ground, looking at her with wide eyes and a red face.

"Before you ask how, I heard you on the phone last night. We will talk while we are getting ready, now c'mon!"

We went up the stairs to my room, leading with a lot of questions from Tristyn.