001.

𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎

Suddenly I get shaken awake.

First thing I see when I wake up? Alex' disgusting face.

"What do you want Alex? I'm trying to take a nap here," I annoyingly ask.

"Is this you?" He asks, showing me the tiktok I made earlier.

"No, that's the princess of Italy," I sarcastically comment.

He rolled his eyes before going on. "Why didn't you tell me you had that many followers already, that's not fair!" He states.

"Hahah Alex, very funny," I roll my eyes once again, trying to get back to sleep.

"I'm for real Syd," He tells me as I stay confused.

When I suddenly get a notification. I pick my phone up from my lap just to be met with a dozen of notifications and all from tiktok.

I confusingly click on one which sends me directly to my account on the app.

Suddenly I see something I would've never dreamed of.

I had 1.3 million followers and my video has been viewed around 40 million times.

As my mouth falls open Alex talks again.

"You even have 200 thousand on instagram. I'm getting afraid of the bet here," He says.

"I told you honey, as long as you really want, you can," Mom smiles as a smile appears on my face as well.

"How did this even happen?" I confusingly ask. "How much do you have?" Dad also gets involved.

"Well, at this point 1.3 million followers on tiktok and 200 thousand on instagram," I proudly answer.

"1.4 million already," Alex interupts me. As I go to refresh my page I see that he's right.

"Indeed, 1.4 million." I chuckle.

"Wow, did you hear that honey, we got a famous kid in the family," Dad tells mom.

"Two famous kids." She answers, smiling at Alex.

As Alex smiles back he suddenly looks at me.

"I'm so proud of you little sis," He smiles, rubbing his fist trough my hair, his arm around my neck.

I just laugh answering with a, "thank you"

"Alright kids. We're almost there. I'll take a quick stop at the gas station so take that opportunity to go take a look at San Diego," Dad tells us.

I do as told and the moment the car comes to a stand I get out and ask mom to take some pictures of me as I pose by the car.