019.

𝐈'𝐌 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐓𝐖

We went back to the others and gaved them their drinks. Char: "I'm actually for the dunkin, but I am to tired to argument about this." I laughed and gave her her drink. We where talking till our plane actually got called. We went to our plane and sit in our seats. Nick sat on the side of the window and I sat next to him. At my left side there was an empty place cuz Chase Charli and Ryland sat in a row behind us. Me and Nick where waiting till we would fly and I hold his hand cuz I saw he got scared. We where talking until there came an dark brown haired guy standing next to the empty chair. ??: "Excuse me, I think this is my seat?" You: "Oh yeah, that actually can." He smiled to me, put his stuff away and came to sit next to me. Nick: "Imma go sleep." You: "Go ahead beb." He puts his head on my shoulder and tries to sleep. ??: "You guys a thing?" He asked me pointing to our connected hands. You: "Actually yeah, but he's also scared of flying cuz he never fly'd before." ??: "Oh k, I'm Lucas btw."  You: "I'm Y/n, and this is Nick." I said pointing to Nick. Lucas: "So you guys live in LA?" You: "Nol, actually..."
*Nick's pov*
I was laying on Y/n's shoulder, trying to sleep when that random guy started talking to Y/n. To be honest, I didn't really liked that guy. He looked at Y/n with a look that I don't trust. And it also annoyed me that he didn't stop talking to her, like just leave us alone. Y/n in that case didn't seems to bother herself at him. I wasn't really in the mood anymore for sleeping since I really don't trust that guy so I just decided to listen to their conversation pretending like I was sleeping. Lu: "I think your boyfriend fall asleep." I saw Y/n turning her head a little not trying to "wake me up". Y/n: "Yeah, I think he was sleepy from waking up this early. But look how cute he sleeps!" That gurl literally made me blush, no cap. Lu: "Yea, uh, to be honest, I know I just met you guys, but I don't really have that good and safety vibe about him." Who da fuck does that guy think he is, talking shit about me to my own fucking girlfriend?! I try'd to ignore him and kept listening, to be honest, I was really curious what Y/n would say rn. Y/n: "Then yiu definitly don't know Nick. He's one of the sweetest, cutest, carringest, coolest and funniest guy i've ever met!" Aww, that was literally the sweetest thing i've ever heard, damn I luv that girl! Lu: "Oh fr tho? Idk, I don't really think you deserve him, I mean you can get better." That bitch- You: "Oh really, like who?" Lu: "Idk, maybe someone like me or-" Oh, I get it, that guy is trying to steal my girl or smth? Y/n chuckled. Y/n: "Oh, it's like this? Your trying to fix me while my own boyfriend is sleeping right next to me? You know, I first tought you where nice, but your sutch an asshole. Did u really tought I would get with you? Lu: "I-" Y/n: "Just fuck off." Woah, I didn't expect that, I mean, that Lucas guy whas pretty good looking, not gonna lie. Y/n put on her airpods and watched Netflix. I felt myself getting a bridge smile and tried to sleep since I was actually pretty tired.
*Your pov*
I watched some Netflix completely ignoring Lucas. After a few ones I got bored and decide to try to get some sleep. I put on some music, closed my phone and did my head on Nick's head, trying to sleep while hearing little noises from Nick and the music.
A few hours later
I woke from a really hard ringing sound right in my ear. I jumped a little bit. You: "What the fuck, that shit hurst as hell. It's yelling in my ears." I saw Nick looking up from his phone, he was probably already up. Nick: "You okay?" You: "Yeah, I'm fine." I got my phone and saw that Thomas was calling me, so I picked up.

Thomas Petrou
00:01
📞 You: "Hey Thomas, sup?"
📞Th: "Hey, so I was wondering when you guys would come?"
📞 You: "Wait let me check... Uhh we normally would be there in less then 15 minutes."
📞 Th: "K, me and Mia would wait you guys up in my car."
📞 You: "K, that's fine."
Nick: "Is that Thomas?" I nodded. Nick: "Can you give me, real quick?" You: "Yeah sure."
📞 Nick: "Hey Thomas!"
📞 Th: "Hey Nick!"
📞 Nick: "So I wanted to ask you if when we arrive we could go pass the car shop Fazzility cuz I let bring my car there from San Diego."
📞 Th: "Yeah, no problem."
📞 Nick: "K thanks, see ya later bye."
📞 Th: "Bye."
Nick hang up and gave the phone at me. Me and Nick talked a little and before we knew it, we where actually in LA!

-A/N-
That's it for today! Hope y'all like it! <33
-Word Count: 875-