"Hello, up there!" Silver calls.

Jim and Y/N glance over the edge to see Silver waving a white flag.

"Jimbo? Y/N?" he asks. "If it's alright with the captain, I'd like a short word with you two. No tricks, just a little palaver."

Jim and Y/N exchange looks, Y/N shrugging. They both glance at Amelia for permission.

"Come to bargain for the map, doubtless," Amelia manages to say, given her tight situation. "Pestilential..."

"Captain," Delbert drew out the word, as if he was scolding her.

"That means that he thinks we still have it," Jim smirks.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" Y/N stands up, brushing herself off and grinning.

~~~

Y/N's POV

Jim and I step out of B.E.N's home and approach Silver. Morph flies up to Silver, chattering excitedly.

"Morphy! I wondered where you lit off to," Silver exclaims.

He groans slightly, as he sits down on a rock while Jim and I stand beside him.

"Oh, this poor leg's downright snarky since that game attack we had in the galley," Silver chuckles.

I frown, remembering what occurred in the kitchen. I don't think I'll ever forget the day I found out that the one person I could trust beside Jim backstabbed us. Jim furrows his eyebrows at Silver's sentence, but says nothing.

"Whatever you two heard back there," Silver sighs, "at least the part concerning yous, I didn't mean a word of it."

Jim and I maintain our frustrated expression, not daring to fall into his words. Besides, it was difficult to believe what he was saying, especially after the stunt he pulled on us.

"If that bloodthirsty lot had thought I'd gone soft," he continues, "they'd have gutted the three of us!"

Silver leans into the both of us, wiggling his robotic finger.

"Listen to me," he says, before grabbing our shoulders and pulling us softly toward him. "If we play our cards right, we can all walk away from this rich as kings."

"Yeah?" Jim asks with a smile, rubbing his chin.

"You two get me that map, and uh, and an even larger portion of the treasure is yours!"

Jim and I smirk, raising our eyebrows. Silver holds out his hand to shake, but we don't do anything. Jim sighs and looks down, still smiling.

"Boy," he says. "You are really something."

He walks around Silver, while I walk behind him.

"All that talk of greatness," I play along, "light coming off our sails, what a joke."

"Now, just see here, Jimbo and Y/N-" Silver falters.

"I mean at least you taught us one thing," Jimbo interrupts. "Stick to it, right?"

"Well, that's just what we're gonna do," I say, crossing my arms.

"We're gonna make sure that you never see one drabloon of our treasure!" Jim snarls.

"That treasure is owed me, by thunder!" Silver yells.

"Well try to find it without my map, by thunder!" Jim yells back, pronouncing the word 'thunder' quite poorly. (A/N: I don't know if you guys caught it, but he kinda says it as 'tunder' SJDSJDFKSDF. Also, dizzyy6)