Epilogue Sehun Pov

Thanks for supporting this fanfic. This chapter will be written in Sehun perspective and it will be the last chapter of the story. This is a very long chapter, So enjoy.

________________________________________

Sehun POV
One year ago before the Hawaii trip.

"So guys what are we doing tonight?" I said to Lay that was still on his phone. We were in a smoothie shop in the afternoon chilling and hanging out just us three, Me, Lay and Xuimin.

We were back from school hanging out at the nearby smoothie shop. Students always goes there. It is kind off like a hanging spot for us.

"Well what are you going to do?" he replied back.

"Never mind then" I said and was looking at the menu to order. My life is kind off hactic lately. I don't know my family kind off falling apart.

"Guys  I go order you guys just stay here" I said and went up to the counter to order. There was quite a few people here. Not too crowded.

I was in line. Well it wasn't a line. I was the only one there. I wonder what they want. Nevermind I just order whatever. They don't mine would they.

"Hello what may I help you?" The lady behind the counter said.

"I would want 2 strawberry smoothies and 1 bubble tea please"I said.

" That will be 3000 won please "

" Here you go" I offered the money.

"Please wait here and we will give your drink shortly" The lady said and I just nodded.

"Hello what may I help you?" The lady behind the counter said. I was busy on my phone.

"I would like a bubble tea please" The girl said. Who was lining behind me.

"I am so sorry miss... Bubble tea just got sold out... This guy just order the last of it" the lady said.

As she said that. I turned my head looked at the lady and looked at the girl who was ordering. She was staring at me. Our eyes locked and we were frozen. She was pretty.

Her present has made me interrupt what I was doing. Maybe it's because she had some kind of elegant beauty, maybe it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her beauty. But when she turns and smiles all the thoughts of inquiry, she's not conventionally beautiful, but she's just gorgeous to me.

Her cheekbones weren't exceptionally high, and her nose was a little too long to be perfect, but her features were undeniably symmetrical, and maybe that's what kept me so captivated. She had a sculpted body that was twin-thin. Her waist was curved and she had a burnt complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows stared down at the sweeping eyelashes.

Her gentle ears were framed by a button nose. A set of glittering, angel-white teeth shone as she blew softly on her carmine-red fingernails. Her attractive blue eyes stared at me over her puffy, heart-shaped lips.

Our eyes met  for so long, but I broke it off. What's the matter with me I said to myself. I got snapped out of it when she said "It's OK I order something else." She  said sweetly.

" Umm it's OK you can have my drink"I said and give her my bubble tea.

"Are you sure? I'm OK for ordering a different one." She said.

"It's OK it's on me I just order a different one" I said and smile.

"I think my friends are waiting for me thanks for this" She said and run to her friends.