Chapter 29

Hi readers here's a new chapter for you guys. I hope you'll love it. Enjoy.

_______________________________________

Next thing I knew, I opened my eyes to a room that was totally black. I can't see anything at all. I felt as if the air was flowing like cold water.

I looked around the room with my hands tied behind the chair that I was sitting. I felt my mouth was covered with tape. I cannot speak or even cried for help. I looked around again at this thick dark room to see where I was.

I can feel the sweat of my skin, the throbbing of my own pupils, the ringing cries in my ears, and the throbbing of my heart against my chest. My fingers are clenched in the fist, nails are digging into my hand. I can't hear my rapid breathing, but I can feel the oxygen in and out of my lungs. Hesitantly, my eyes are staring at the dead body in front of me, the person I killed. Fear is torturing my intestines, churning my stomach in nervous cramps. Fear engulfs my conscience, knocking aside all other emotions. Fear overwhelms my body, leaving it dramatically drained. But most of all, anxiety keeps me calm, and that's what scares me the most.

The door creaks open, moving open a centimeter at a time. It could move faster, but the wood of the door has grown moldy and soft with water and neglect, and if you pushed it harder, you'd probably push right through the door.

The person came to the room. The person I knew was somebody. Someone I thought he was never going to be that low to do anything like this. I can't believe that he has taken his friends to this, too.

He's going to move closer and closer to me, and he's going to get the tape of my lips and grin by asking, "Miss me?"

All I did was forrow my eyebrows. Who would have missed you? Well, I don't. Because of what he did to Sehun and me with the misunderstandings. I hate you once, and I know that my hatred of you continues to grow both within and out. He seized my chin and forced me to look at him in the eyes.

"Hey Ara, how are you?" he asked, still putting his hands on my chin.

"I 'm giving you a chance to say something here, or I may do something to you," he smiles viciously at me.

"Why would I ... I despise you ... Minjun, why do you do this to me? You're the one who tricks me by pretending that Sehun was there, and you kiss me and make him believe that I cheated on Him" I looked at my wrists, tied up, and felt pain in my body from constant beating.

"I said this again ... why are you doing this to me?" I said in frustration, but I noticed tears had begun to fall on my cheeks.

I was trying to get up and run so desperately, but it was difficult. My hands have been bound, and it hurts.

Minjun was with some guy. He looked like a savage man who was going to do anything for power. He had little more than a fiery smile.

The guy looked at me coldly and said
"Wow... Ara you don't know Minjun is in love with you... he did... but  he is more in love with money... your boyfriend what's his name Sehun was it.. of your is in a wealthy family right. I am just keeping you here to get our reward"

My face changed. The thought of Minjun of doing this stuff because of he wanted money and that he hated Sehun so much. He willing to do anything to get what he wants.  I was furious and puzzled from hearing this.

"You sick." I said angryly.

My eyes were blurry. I was so mad that they took me just because they wanted their money back. It was just horrible.

"So now what we going to do with her Minjun?" The other guy said.

"I don't know do whatever... I am just waiting for Sehun... I will be right back" He said and walked out of the room.