✦✧𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍✧✦

"He is here" my friend told me when the senior of a 3rd year entered the hall

"What about him?" I asked her.

"Don't you know?"

I shook my head.

"He is in the dance club. They say that he is the best."

"Really? I haven't registered for dance club though" I said.

This was a little seminar for us freshman year. It had been a week since we were studying in the University. I wonder what else is there to know for us.

"Now I ask the prefects of every senior year to say something for the newbies" the announcer said.

They all wished us luck.

Now it was the turn of that third year prefect.

Everyone started squealing as soon as he got on the platform.

"He is so hot" my friend Naeun said that out loud.

We got a few stares but most of them were busy looking at him.

That guy was continuing his speech.

"And you can also come to find me if you need some help because you know 'A senior in need is a-"

"Senior indeed" the audience screamed the two words before breaking into laughs.

"What was that?" I said not finding it amusing at all.

We came out of the hall after the seminar ended.

I had a few classes before getting a break. I did not really know anyone here except Naeun. So I was just walking on my own.

I saw one of my batch mates talking to some senior guys. There were couples flirting with each other. I suddenly felt really lonely.

"Are you Hana?" A guy came up to me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Oh my gosh! We were in the same middle school. In different sections though. I'm Mark Tuan. You can call me Mark" he finished.

"Yeah I know you. You were the transfer student from America. Right?" I asked remembering him.

"Yeah."

We talked about our middle school for a while. Then it was time for his class. But I still had a lot of free time. So I thought to go to the library.