||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"I'll think about it," Dream said and got his things out of the chest. "That was a good fight."  Was he trying to convince himself?

"Definitely," She agreed.

"And you don't stream at all?"

"No, I never did. I was too lazy," She confessed with a small chuckle.

"Someone's gonna clip that fight and it'll be all over twitter and tiktok," Wilbur told them.

"My reputationnnn."

"My clout!" Alice grinned.

"Your clout," Phil laughed at her excitement. "Normally people have a platform to gain clout for."

"I don't need a platform, the people will know my name," She joked.

"The people will find a way," Wilbur joined. "They will form a cult."

"A cult," Dream wheezed. "It'll be another Drista situation."

"Drista?" Alice asked. She heard Techno groan behind her.

"My little sister came on stream once and Tommy named her Drista. It's like Dream and sister. She doesn't have a platform but she still has a fandom." He explained.

"Yeah, you know Drista's brother? I guess he's a streamer or something," Wilbur chuckled and Phil started laughing again.

"I heard Alice has a friend named Technoblade, must be a small streamer."

"Have you got a discord and Minecraft account?" Wilbur asked Alice.

"Yeah, Techno and I play a lot of games in our free time," She answered.

"Alright then, that's good."

"Yeah, I hope that fight satisfied you, Dream," She said to the man.

"Yeah, I guess.  I mean, I didn't win but if you're a Techno 2.0 then I didn't have a chance," He joked.

"I'll let Techno have his computer back, but it was nice to meet some of his friends," Alice said goodbye.

"Bye Alice!" Wilbur yelled.

"See ya."

Alice let Techno have the headset back and went to her room again.  Her brain hurt from trying to use math in a video game.  It worked though, so she couldn't complain.

Saturday, November 21st

Over the next few days, Alice could scroll through dozens of tweets about her.  Clips of her and Dream fighting had been shared all over.  Clips of her killing Tommy had also been spread, which he hated.

Messages
Jacksepticeye

Sean
Hey hey hey hey

Allie
Hi

Sean
Remember when
I forced
you
to get
Among Us