||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Start from the beginning

She organized her hot bar and loaded the crossbow with fireworks.  She tried to come up with a sort of plan.  She'd have to use a different perspective.

"Are you ready?" Dream asked after a moment. 

"Where's Phil and Wilbur?" Alice looked around. 

"Right here!" Wilbur crouched at her from above Tommy's house. 

"Yes then, I'm ready," She prepared.

"Good," Dream seemed relaxed.  "Go."

Alice ate a golden apple as the green bitch ran towards her.  She shot the crossbow at him, loaded with fireworks.  He let out a surprise 'WHAT' and she enderpearled behind him in the exploding colors.

She attacked him from behind with a sword, which he turned around faster than she anticipated.  From there, she made sure to stay on him with crits.  She very well knew she'd probably die before she killed him but she was doing her best anyway. 

She got closer to the screen as her health decreased.  When he jumped backwards, she quickly realized he must've been lower than she thought he was.   As he moved back, she switched to the crossbow and shot off fireworks.

Dream went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Rocket Launcher] by Technoblade

"Seal it!" Alice held her hand out.

"Sealed," Techno slapped her palm. It was an old joke they had and used it to congratulate each other.

"You won!" Wilbur clapped.

"That was a good fight, I didn't think you'd win," Dream chuckled. Alice could tell he was trying to be a good sport.

"I didn't think I'd win either," She confessed. She put down a double chest and moved all of Dream's things into it.

"Well, go on and explain to us the math," Phil joked and joined her on the ground.

"Uh, okay. Well, Techno had a blast protection four chestplate in his inventory and he has 43 levels. Technically, the armor should've absorbed %100 of the damage but blast reduction is capped at 80%."

"I ate a golden apple to reduce the health taken as well. I expected to take 1 and half hearts at most, which I did. I enderpearled behind you and I was going to switch my chestplate back to the protection one but I decided against it. I needed the two hits I got on you before you turned around."

"From there I just stayed on top of you since going on defense would get me killed. I thought you were going to win but then you backed up so I used the fireworks to finish you off."

"Dang, the one time blast protection comes is useful," Phil laughed.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Dream sighed.

"I was half a heart," Alice chuckled as she tried to console him. He simply groaned.

"Does this mean Alice is joining the smp?" Wilbur asked.  His voice reminded her of a confused puppy.

"I don't even stream, I don't want to join if Dream isn't comfortable with it," Alice didn't want to impose the idea on anybody.