Chapter 42

Cameron's pov

I sat on my bed, looking down at the four tests in my hands. I felt tears fill my eyes before I got up, opening my phone as I walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

I dialed the number before letting it ring, listening to the front desk lady speak.

"Hi, my name is Cameron Blakely and I would like to schedule an appointment for a blood pregnancy test." I said quietly.

"Ok ma'am, and what time would you like to schedule it for?" She asked. I moved my phone and checked the time, seeing it was about noon. "How bout one?" I asked.

"Ok ma'am we have you scheduled for one o'clock, we will see you then!" She said. I thanked her before saying goodbye and hanging up.

I then quickly set my phone down before throwing my hair into a messy bun, brushing my teeth, washing my face and applying some makeup.

After I finished that I put on some jeans and a hoodie before throwing on my high top vans. I then grabbed my keys and phone before grabbing my bag, throwing the straps over my shoulders before quietly leaving the room and going downstairs to Brian's room.

I knocked before walking in, seeing him laying in bed on his laptop. "I need you to come with me, but you can't tell Crawford!" I said quietly. "You know I'm gay right?" He asked making me slap his arm.

"No fucking shit bruh!" We both laughed before Brian got up and got dressed before we left, getting into my car.

"Ok! You were the first person to know about the miscarriage and your gonna be the first to know about this!" I said as I drove to McDonald's because I'm hungry.

"Ok! So I woke up and I felt like complete and utter shit and I was throwing up and shit and it just fucking sucked!"

Brian nodded as I explained everything, clearly listening.

"So I have pregnancy tests under the sink just in case and I took four, fucking four of them and they all came back fucking positive!! So now I'm getting a blood test to see if it's really true and if it is I'm gonna surprise Crawford with something cute but I need you with me for moral support!" I said as I pulled into McDonald's.

"Wow! That's honestly great if you do have a baby! You guys are old enough, you're clearly financially stable and all that good stuff, you guys have people who love and support you and who will help you through everything." Brian said making me smile, tears filling my eyes for no fucking reason.

"That was really sweet Brian!" I said making Brian laugh. "See!?? Hormones Brian!! Fucking hormones!!" I yelled making Brian laugh even more as I wiped my tears, both of us just laughing our asses off.

-skip drive through and drive to the doctors-

We sat in the waiting room, my knee bouncing in nervousness as I pushed my mask up, messing with my nose ring for comfort.

"Cameron Blakely?" A nurse asked, walking from the back. "That's me, umm, can my friend come with me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry no, it's against our policy right now." She said kindly. I nodded and turned to Brian.

"I will be out here when you're done, just calm down, ok?" He reassured making me nod and follow the girl to the back, going into a room.

-skip all the doctor things-

I walked back out to Brian with the biggest smile on my face. Brian jumped up and ran to me. "Baby? No baby??" He asked making me chuckle as tears filled my eyes.

"Baby!" I said before he hugged me, telling me congrats before we left the doctors and went to target.

"Ok! I think I'm gonna get a little piece of like poster paper and write like hey daddy can't wait to meet you in blah blah blah and then put the pregnancy test and stuff." I said as Brian and I walked into the arts and crafts section.

"Oh! And you should get like a girl and a boy onesie since you don't know what it is yet!" Brian suggested making me clap my hands, agreeing with him.

We got all of our stuff and went back home, I saw Crawford was in the kitchen so I walked upstairs and shut the door to our room.

I then went to the bathroom, locking the door and getting all my things out.

I wrote everything down before using a piece of gold ribbon to tie the test onto the card.

I then put the onesies into the box, placing the card and test on top of them before putting the lid to the box on and wrapping it in white wrapping that has pink and blue polka dots.

I then put the box under the sink before going downstairs.

I found Crawford on the couch in the stream room with JC, Oscar, Will, Dylan, Brian and Danny.

"Yo who let a 16 year old in here??" I asked as I sat down on Crawford's lap.

Everyone laugh as Danny rolled his eyes. Crawford wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Where've you been?" He asked with a smile. "Oh Brian and I went to get some food and go shopping for a little bit." I said with a smile.

"Ok, did you have fun?" He asked making me nod with a smile again. "That's good!" He said with a smile before kissing my shoulder and pulling me closer.

-that night-

"Hey babe?" Crawford said from the bathroom while I sat in the bed flicking through Netflix.

"Yea?" I asked, my attention still on the tv. "What's this for?" He asked as he walked out of the bathroom holding the box with the pregnancy test and stuff in it.

"Actually..." I trailed off, setting the remote down as I moved towards the edge of the bed, pulling Crawford towards me by his t shirt. "It's for you."

"A gift?? For me?? It's not even Christmas yet!" He said with a laugh as he sat down next to me, quickly tearing open the wrapping paper before taking the lid off the box.

I bit my lip anxiously, tears filling my eyes as Crawford looked over.

"Really??" He asked with a smile, tears filling his eyes too. "Yea baby." I said softly before Crawford wrapped his arms around me, both of us sobbing happily into each others arms.

"We gotta tell everyone!! I wanna tell everyone!!" Crawford said excitedly.

"Baby! We can tell them tomorrow, ok?" I said making Crawford laugh and nod.

I took the box and set it on the desk before laying down in bed next to Crawford.

We cuddled up close, both of us really happy with how our life is going right now.