Chapter 35 - Qualify

Angel POV

I slowly woke up. Martha, Seth, Dean and Roman were still sleeping. The boys have a match tonight against my Brother, Sheamus and John Cena. If they win they qualify for the Elimantion chamber.

I slipped out of bed quietly and went into the bathroom doing the usual wash and change. It was a nice emerald green dress. It fitted my body perfectly. I curled my hair and walked out the bathroom.

All of them was awake except Dean obviously. "Dean, Angel in the bathroom naked" Martha shouted. Dean shot up making me laugh. He groaned and layed back down.

I climbed on the bed beside him. His hand went on my ass. "Come on." He was staring at me as I played with his hair. "That dress makes your ass look good" A sly smile came on to his face.

"Shower" He rolled his eyes and finally left the bed and went into the bathroom. Roman and Seth went to the gym and told us they'll meet us at the arena. Martha changed into a nice fitted black dress.

Dean walked out all ready. He grabbed my bags. "Dean, I can carry them" "Nope" I'm not gonna argue so I let him.

Arena.

"Damn. I have no match tonight." Martha pouted as we looked at the match card. "You boys ready?" They were ready to attack my brother.

Me and Martha watched as they climbed over the barricade and surrounded him. They attacked him. Sheamus came out trying to help him. Then John. They threw Seth, Roman and Dean out the ring. They retreated. The match is later on tonight.

They all came back. Martha and I had our arms crossed. They looked confused. "Better of not hurt our Brother" Martha said. I smirked.

They playfully rolled there eyes. Bryan was coming over. "BRYAN" Martha and I ran to him. We had a group hug. Not knowing it was taping uh oh.

"I know you're my Big Brother but my Husband gonna beat you" I smirked and montioned them to the camera. "Come on Angel. He's our Brother. As much as I wanna root for my Husband too. I'm supporting Bryan."

I crossed my arms. "Really?" "Yes really" "Ok. Relax. No matter what happens. We're brother and sisters no matter what happens." "You're right" We both said.

The cameraman went. "Thank the lord" I breathed. "I'm secretly rooting for you" I whispered. He chuckled. "Love you" I kissed his cheek and made it back to the locker room. "You know they were still rolling when you whispered to Bryan" They all crossed there arms. Whoops.

"I'm innocent" I smiled. Dean came over. "You should be rooting for us" "I am" "Mhm" He raised his eyebrow. I kissed him. "Better?" "Nope" "Come on downer. You guys have a match."

The Shield vs Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Sheamus.

I stood at ringside. Dean and Bryan started it off. I promised Dean I'll stay safely away even though they won't hurt me.

It was going back and forwards. Roman and John were currently in. Dean and Seth were out. So was Sheamus and Bryan. John got Roman in STF. But Roman powered out. "Come on Roman" I screamed.

The lights went out. I felt someone grab me. When it turned back on. It was Dean. The Wyatt family. Started attacking John. The bell rang. Bryan and Sheamus rolled in helping there partner out.
They threw the Wyatt out the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen here's your winners by disqualification John Cena, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan."

"WHAT" They screamed. Roman kicked the stairs. Deam was screaming. Oh for fuck sake they're having a tantrum.

I grabbed a mic and rolled into the ring staring at the Wyatts who were on the ramp.

Bryan stood closely behind me.

"Wyatt, you think this is a game. For making my boys lose. You don't mess with the Hounds Darling."

Bray laughed. "Oh Abigail. You see. We're just getting started. You better hide because you're our next victim. Run!" Bryan pushed me behind him. Roman and Seth were holding Dean back from attacking them.

They disappeared. As we were walking backstage Dean grabbed my arm and pulled me into a closet.

"Angel. You can't come out in our matches with us. They will hurt you like last time" "He tried to make you break Dean, you didn't. Don't worry. I'll be fine" "No. You stay backstage. Ok." "I'm fine. Bryan and John can save me if anything happens out there. Seriously. Don't worry" I pulled him into a hug.

"What if they torture you like last time?" He was looking at me with saddness in his eyes. "They won't. Ok. Now why don't you calm down and let your anger out if you know what I mean" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love what you're thinking" He smirked and lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me.