Pyrrhic battle & on road pursuit

The augmented MAG attacks, but the three dodged out of harm's way; the augmented MAG punches through the debris with his augmented fists; the trio got clear of his attack. They admit that they've never seen a MAG of anything like this before, but they can't waste any more time 'cus their target'll be out of their reach within mere moments. Sanford smartly brought a grenade launcher from the supply room; Hank and Deimos fight the Augmented MAG unit with what they have. The Augmented MAG unit pulls out his glaive, augmented with tech and swipes at the two; Sanford loads the grenade shell into the caliber of the launcher, takes aim and fired at the MAG from behind, entering through his flesh. By the time the augmented MAG can react to the hole on his back, it was too late for him. The grenade dentonated, killing him instantly. The trio head their way to the main vehicle garage and looking for a car to ride in.

Meanwhile at the AAHW HQ...

The AAHW General smiled with delight that his MAG unit stopped Hank's advance with his trump card. Then, he got a call from his unit. ATP Engineer: "General! We got the priority cube! We'll be on our way momentarily." AAHW Gen.: *chuckles* "Astounding! I'll personally be there to see  the prize!" *turns off communicator*

Hank, Sanford and Deimos in a Humvee, continuing to pursue the their objective in the transport.