Prologue

Somewhere in Nevada, a glowing meteor is hurtling towards Earth, entering the atmosphere. The meteorite then crash-landed into a reservoir. Then it emits a bright glow. In the morning, the workers started to work until one of the workers noticed something in their main water supply. So the foreman sent two workers to get into their diving gear to investigate. Using waterproof tech, they took pictures and obtained a sample from the meteorite. After investigating,  they learned that the meteorite has a similar element to theirs, albeit different. The foreman called the AAHW to extract the meteor and take it into a science facility to analyze the the meteorite.

Meanwhile (usually), Hank was brutally murdering AAHW forces; then proceeded onto the building, finishing his objective, was to interrupt combat data from sending to other facilities. After each room with enemies 20 floors down, Hank made it to the -25th floor. He then destroyed the A.I. cores, preventing data transferring.

Meanwhile at the AAHW scientific research facility, the researchers discovered a breakthrough:  In the meteorite there's a cube that says: Priority 01-9 engraved in markings; it'll take deciphering in way so they can understand what they're really facing with.

Hank and his two henchmen were about to head home,  but are surrounded by AAHW forces, nearly cutting off their escape. the trio battled and then made it to the truck. Sanford started the engine, and made way outta there.

At the AAHW research facility, the researching continues, some screw-ups are messing around the equipment in the middle of research. The sub-lead scientist told them to go take their antics somewhere else while they're doing important science work. The screwups got playing around with random experiments.

Before driving home, the trio manage to stop at a gas store and ordered some food; for Hank, a bratwurst with onion rings and a slushy. For Sanford, a grilled cheese deluxe with devil cakes and tea, and Deimos with a roast beef hoagie with chips and soda.  After they ate their meals, they got in the truck and headed home. The rest up for tomorrow's mercenary work. 

In the middle of the night, the the scientists, researchers and support team went home but the head scientist. So two ATP Engineers are guarding the door, where the head scientist is. The head scientist is finishing processing data on the priority cube till morning.