𝟎𝟐ˎˊ-

!WARNING!

°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

°•*⁀➷
*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

    THE MOON LIT UP THE DOORM ROOM AS (Y/N) WALKED IN.

the girl had just finished her last class of the day. it happened to be a night class. this didn't leave any room for fun.  you sighed as you set your bag down. you took note of how everyone else was out. maybe they went home for the weekend. you shrugged your shoulders and instead decided to text keiji.

(Y/N)
hey kaashi? you up?

KEIJI
what do you need
now (y/n)-san?

a slight grin spread across the girls face as she saw the boys quick reply. her finger tip gently tapped the FaceTime icon and she clicked on his contact. it rang three times before he picked up.

"hi akaashi!" the girl smiled as she propped her phone up.

  "(y/n)." he laid on his back, he was shirtless, you could tell by his slightly exposed collar.

"how were classes?" the girl tried to start small talk but the raven haired boy wasn't having it.

  "what do you really want, babe?" she looked up and caught a glimpse of the boy who was now sitting up.

"babe?" she questioned trying to change the subject. he raised his eyebrow waiting for said girl to speak.

"i'm horny.." she rested her head in her hands, "send me videosss." her lips rested in a playful pout. the boy only chuckled and repositioned himself. "i'm thirsty for youu." she puffed out her lips. "i'm gonna do you up in da bed like a monster." the girl winked playfully at the camera but was met with a now serious keiji.

"baby, you're horny? why didn't you just say so." he smirked as he watched the girls face switch from being confused to excitement. he watched as you undressed the lower half of your body in swift motions and propped up your phone. he then met your gaze as he directed you.

"now i want you to spread your legs, angel, let me see that pretty pussy." you listened to what the boy had to say and slowly opened your legs for him to see. you didn't talk much, being submissive had you always wanting to be a good pleaser. he adjusted to show you his slowly growing member.

you had reached down and started to play with yourself. sliding your fingers along your wet heat. "spit on your fingers," you did as told and sucked on your fingers. a small trial of salvia as you pulled them out of your mouth. "are you ready?"

"yes keiji, i'm ready." you nodded your head excitedly as the boy gave you permission to insert your fingers into your women-hood. your lips formed a pout as your fingers slid inside of you. a small samoan escaped your lips due to your own lewd actions. keiji was watching as you fucked your self, your actions causing him to harshly stroke his hard on. "move your fingers faster angel, just like how i would."

you whimpered in response and moved your fingers in and out of you at a faster pace. you found yourself moaning the boys name, and to that he just grinned. he imagined your pretty lips around his swollen tip, causing precum to drip down the side of his length. "fuck, (y/n)." he jerked his length faster, his eyes glued to the girl on the other side of the camera. "curl your fingers baby, just like that." obeying what the boy had to say, said girl curled her fingers and hit a bundle of nerves causing her the scrunch her face in pleasure.

"mm good girl," you felt yourself come close after the boy had slightly praised you.

"your good girl." you repeated his words as you struggled to maintain the pace at which you were fingering yourself. 

"yes (y/n). my good girl." he nodded his head and licked his lips. the boy had a certain daze in his eye that drove the girl crazy sending her over the edge.

"keiji i-im.." she could barely finish her sentence.

"i know, i know. come for me baby." he spoke with such composure that the girl found herself coming onto her fingers. the boy however only grinned. "again, i'm not finished yet."

_

when the girl woke up the next morning she saw that hana was asleep in the bunk across from her. at least she didn't have to be alone the whole weekend. it was eleven, you grabbed your things and went to your shared bathroom to get ready for the day. you had planned on studying with kuroo and bokuto. you were falling behind in some required electives.

after reaching the cafe the three of you were meeting at you immediately spotted the two boys goofing off.

"hi ku, hi bo!" you sat down at the table and pulled out your work.

"hi (y/n)-chan~!" bokuto sang the words almost, he was very excited to see you and he didn't hide it.

"hey dumbass," kuroo teased and handed you a drink they had bought for you.

"what did you need help with? i can do anything!" you could hear the smile in bokutos voice. "well not anything i'm not passing math or chemistry right now." he frowned and face kuroo. "kubro you have to help me study too."

"of course bro. anything for you." they hugged it out as you sat in your spot and giggled. you took a sip of the drink and thanked them.

"poor bokubaby," you frowned and started to work on an english paper while the boys started at you in awe.

"(y/n)! no fair! how come bokuto gets a cute nickname and i don't."

"bro don't use the word cute, other wise i'm gonna have to find a new bro."

"bro!" kuroo frowned after he spoke. bokuto only shook his head in disappointment. fuck today is going to be a long day.

A/N

A/N

i didn't proof read. i haven't updated this story in forever pls but gimme ideas 🪂