CHAPTER 4

I suddenly coughed in smoke that lingers in my nose. He chuckles with that. Why do I even find it sexy. It's nothing special though.
We're on our way to second floor of this high-end bar. While we're going upstairs I held his hand and...

"Where do you taking me?" He suddenly paused on what I did and he turned around to face me.

"Don't worry Third, I won't let you drink. I'm going to introduce you to my friends." I frowned at him. Why does he have to do that.

"Why? Is it necessary?." I sounded rude maybe I'm still tipsy.

"Look, I just want to introduce you as my friend of course. But seems like you don't want it so I'm sorry to offend you."

I was about to speak when Charisse saw me and she walks towards us.

"Hey, Third. Have you found the restroom yet?." I bit my lip and nodded at her slowly. Her eyes went to the man in front of me.

"What are you doing here Khai? You supposed to be with your friends right?" I suddenly feels awkward at this moment. How can I forgot, these two knew each other. Because they're both from engineering department according to Mash.

"Well, I went to the restroom and I bumped Third so I took him here to introduce to our friends." He said straightforward. And Charisse glance at me, I just gave her an simple smile.

"So, you too are now friends? What I mean is.. since when? Shannon haven't told me about it." She is now confused. Before Khai could speak, Maria Shannon appeared from nowhere holding a glass of martini. She's really drunk. I went closer to her.

"Hey cutie. I've been waiting for you. What took you so long hmm?" Damn, she's hella drunk. So I held her waist and I put her arms on my shoulder so that she won't might fall.

"I had a hard time looking for a restroom and there's a lot of people so I took so long." I reasoned out. Khai is looking at us intently. I even saw how his jaw clenched. Is he mad or what?.

I turned my face to Charisse.

"Sorry but we gotta go. She's already drunk." She nodded and took away the glass from Mash.

"Thirdy cutie, Let's go home." She tried to walk. Her eyes were half close, she blinks twice and she saw the man in front of me. She even dared to point him out. So I snapped her hand.

"Hey you handsome! You're trying to steal Third from me huh." - She giggled and she's looking at me while pouting. If I could spank Mash right now I will do it. That's why I don't want her to get drunk this much. She's being like this dammit. I looked at Khai apologetically, He is now confused same as with Charisse.

I dragged Mash out from the bar and directly went out to the parking area. I opened the backseat and put Mash inside, Charisse is helping me though she put the small pillow under Mash's head.

"Thanks Charisse, and sorry for what happened. You supposed to enjoy your party." I smiled at her apologetically.

"Nah, it's fine though. Shannon is my friend so I must help with you guys. So keep safe okay." - I hugged her tightly and bid our goodbye but before I could go inside.

"Let me drive you home instead." Khai appeared infront of us. He glanced at Charisse and gave him a nod.

"No thanks. I can manage." - I said nonchalantly. As I faced him I see how he clenched his jaw once again. What the hell! What was that? Why the hell I'm thinking –—ahh nevermind. Seriously Third, you're over thinking.

"No. You're tipsy, You shouldn't drive when you're drunk." - He said while stealing my car keys from my hand. What the hell! That was fast. I shook my head and sighed in defeat. I looked at him and he's just smirking at me. He looks like he won. I won't argue with him so I turned around and slid into the passenger seat instead. He slid the car with that annoying smirk plastered on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him. And I heard his sexy chuckle. Again, do I have to hear that once more? I might use to it, I hate those sexy chuckles and smirk from this jerk. Fuck. Why do I even complimenting him. Get a grip Third.