CHAPTER 3

Whenever I bake, I always ended up smiling. I don't know maybe I feel ecstatic and it's a fulfilling even though it's kinda tiring. The aroma, feeling, and thoughts and everything makes perfect. I didn't expected to be like this, Because it didn't cross my mind before. Well, everything happens for a reason.

"Hey cutie, it's time to take a shower." Mash snapped me. And I came back from my reverie. I smiled and nod at her.

"Then, will you continue with this?" - I am referring to the cookies.

"Yeah sure, I can handle this. Now go ahead and take a shower." - She even "shooing" at me and I chuckle before leaving her.

After 40 minutes of taking a bathe, I am now dressed up. I am wearing navy blue dressed shirts and paired it with black ripped jeans and white sneakers. After that I sprayed my armani cologne all over my body.

"You look good Third."-Mash's said while eyeing me from head to toe.

I smiled at her.

"You look good as well."

She is wearing a criss-cross white satin dress and she tied up her long black beautiful hair. Wearing her red lipstick makes her seductive yet beautiful. I am checking her out, she's wearing my gift last Christmas. It was white gladiator heels she paired it with her fancy dress.

"Let's go. Before I could change my mind." I joked and left the room.

"Hell no! You can't change your mind cutie. By the way I already put in the cookies inside." She showed me the customized paper bag it has red ribbon and cute sticky note in there. I took it and see it for myself. I saw the customized cookie jar it tied up with a red ribbon looks so cute. When I'm done checking it we decided to leave immediately.

It took 25 minutes to get to the bar. I already found a spot to park my car and we got off the car immediately. I am wandering my eyes at the venue sounds cool though. I haven't been into this kind of place. This is my first time to go in here. So I'm kinda amused.

"Let's go inside. The birthday celebrant is probably waiting for us." Mash clung her arm onto mine. I don't mind it tho. I'm used for her being clingy.

"She knew?" I raised my eyebrows at her and she just pinch my cheeks.

"Duh of course. I told her that I will bring you here. And she's kinda excited though." She said in bitchy tone. And now it's her turn to raised her brows up. I just frown at her.

Loud music, different colors of light and loud people. These are the things all I can see in this high-end bar. Typical night party it is. I felt that I don't belong in here because I clearly see people are making out everywhere. Well, I am aware on this kind of thing but I still feel cringe whenever I get to see this.

"Finally you came Shannon." I heard pitched voice from nowhere. I think this is the birthday celebrant, she's hella pretty as Mash though. Well it ain't my type.

"Hello there Charisse. Well, told ya I won't ditch your birthday party. Happy birthday by the way. You look great tonight, oh here's my present for you darling." Mash went to her friend and they both hugging each other they're even kissing their both cheeks as a sign of their greetings. After that, her friend went her eyes on me. I feel awkward and nervous at the same time. I just bit my lower lip to get off the uneasiness.

"Hey Charisse, don't you dare to look at him like that." Mash felt my uneasiness so she held my hand.

"His name is Third. My one and only bestfriend, the one I'm talking about with you the last time we talked." Mash pulled closer to her. I look at her and she's gesturing me to greet her friend. So once again I bit my lower lip and sigh.