Tripkey and Sandsy- A summers day🍋🍋

Start from the beginning

Monkey grinned nervously up at the god.
"You..Horny bugger. Wanted to get a little hook up with the monk huh?"
Monkey shook his head.
"No! I-It kinda just.."
"Monkey.. Your 1500 something years old. I know gods take long to go through those changes but. That thing has aged enough to only be able to.. Well.. When you want it to. So no. Why where you getting like that for her?!"
"I don't know. She's pretty, and she had to wear that thin top! That and it was Lior a fault! I don't know! And no! I.. Was... A little.. But I love Trip! I wouldn't just use her for that! Come on Pigsy. We've known each other for a year now dude."
He hummed.
"Think about.. My naked body."
He scoffed.
"Only Sandy likes your body."
"Exactly."

The girls returned. Trip sat next to Monkey and he was inwardly screaming at his little friend to go away. It still wasn't. Lovely.
Pigsy was teaching sandy to cook and his gaze flickered back to the others.
"So. Monkey. How.. Sandy was asking about if You've um.."
Monkey blinked.
"What?"
"Well.. She was saying how she's lost her.. Inocence to Pigsy.. And she was wondering if you um.."
She looked awkward. And nervous. He flushed and exhaled does she know how pretty she is?
"Course I have! Every man, woman, god, creature, what ever has agreed my talents are good.", He boassted and noticed the way Trip flushed. "I.. Um.. Haven't.."
That was a given. The scholar probably was a scrict parent. Probably kept her shlwdtered. "Trip. Do.. You.. Know how to.."
She scoffed, and fidgeted.
"Yeah! I know how to.. I just..", She gulped and her face was red, "Haven't."
He blinked, his mind going to somewhere indecent. He whimpered. She raised an eye note at him.
"You OK?"
He gulped. "Trip... Ok... I um. W-Wanna go? In? The river?"
She looked at the sunset. "This late."
"It's uh.. Pigsy can call us when it's dinner."
She shrugged. "Ok."
He saw the glare the others gave him. He still felt bad about what he was going to try and do. He couldn't stop now.

They made it to the river. His little friend managed to calm down. Trip turned to him and giggled, taking of her boots. The sun was nearly set now. Her smile making his insides fill with with a type of warmth he couldn't explain. He knew he loved her. But. His heart swelled. He took no time to walk up to her and place his hands on her shoulders.
"Monkey?"
He grinned and tugged at the sleeve. "Skinny dip?"
She flushed. It's fine. He's your best friend. She repeated in her head. He grinned and stepped out of his trousers. Keeping his gaze down.
"Ok.. Um.. You can look up monkey."
He did and flushed. He gulped. "Holy."
She turned and went into the river. Shivering like a human. He grinned and flung his trousers of. Making his way over. He put a hand on her back, rubbing it. Only staring at her shoulder blades. "Um.. I'll help you in this time?"
She smiled and he exhaled and gripped her hand, helping her in. They where both waist in now. He was finally face to face with her. "It's ok Monkey. You can look at me." He did that and glanced at her nakedness. He blinked. Huh. She was breathtaking. He's gotten with sexy girls. Before. But.. Her little nipples. He noticed the way her left one was bigger than the other. Huh. He kept his hands at his sides. Even if they wanted to touch them. "So. What do people do on skinny dips?"
He shrugged. Usually make out. But. She's innocent.
"Swim?"
She nodded and curled under. She swam around and he giggled. Her little arms. He swam with her. Watching the way she smiled at him. Her small freckles. Her little smile. She looked at him. His breathtaking grin, his soaking wet hair, the way his eyes reflected all his emotions. His lovely lips. The swam back to the shore. She smiled and went in for the kiss. Just in the moment. It failed. She went in and ended up hitting her nose on him. He giggled.
"I was trying to kiss you."
He grinned and grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her like the first time they had met. Only this time, it lasted longer, his mouth opened to let heat into her mouth, she moaned and felt his arms wrap around her waist. They stayed like that. Tasting eBay other. Getting lost in the moment. He pulled of breaths and giggled, rubbing her waist. "You don't know how long I've wanted to kiss you."
She giggled and eyed the shore. He followed her gaze, picked her up and placed her on the floor. He sat next to her. Staring down at her. His gaze was soft. His pulse was racing. His breath was slow. She glanced up and it showed her nervousness. She felt weak. She felt like her body wanted him. Her skin felt on edge. She could feel the feeling of hands in her breasts. He wasn't doing it but they begged for it. "Monkey?"
She whimpered. He blinked and delicately moved his hand over her left boob. Her bigger one. He grinned and watched as she squirms under his touch. His hands making her feel eletric all over her. She baske din the feeling. Her left one, he was teasing the nipple. "What are you doing?", She panted.
He grinned and licked his bottom teeth. "Testing you-"
He was interrupted by a squeak of a moan, that escaped her lips as he twisted her nipple. He stopped and pulled at it. Grinning as she squirmed and moaned. He ran his right hand on her thigh, rubbing her wet slit. Kneeling by her side. His left working on her nipple. His gaze enticing her, his gaze staring deep into her soul, his gaze telling her she was his.
His right fingers where rubbing her clot, down to her entrance then back up. He was busy grinning. She couldn't do anything but moan and squeak, her legs moving on their own accord. All she could was stare into his eyes to ground her self. His right fingers where rubbing, he slipped them inside and started thrusting them. Still squeezing either nipple. He was pulling st it twisting it. "Monkey!"
His grin was evil. "I'm going to use you monk. Monkeys going to use his little human. He's going to punish you.", his husky voice made her horny and that made her confused. "Bu-"
He pulled at her nipple.
"A-Ah. No. You don't have an opinion on this monk. I am your master. You are my monk. Stay still. And be my good little girl."
She panted. She didn't expect him to be so dominant. Maybe it was in the spur of the moment, but she couldn't care as his fingers moved quickly, making her body shake, she couldn't care as his left hand was pulling at her nipple. He positioned himself so his hips where directly behind hers. His left hand left her erect nipples and was rubbing her clot now. His right working aswell. She rolled her head back on the sand and groaned, he was grinning. "Monk likes that? Huh? Say it."
"I do. I do. Please. More."
He grinned.
"Your so cute when you beg. Shhh.. I'll be good.", he whispered the last bit. He thrusted his fingers fast now. She bit her lip and hoped to the gods Pigsy wouldn't walk in now. He body felt all warm, she couldn't think straight. She could feel a deep warm feeling at the base of her spine. "MONKEY! I-"
She stopped and he gritevily and clenched his fingers in her, she groaned, shakes and felt her self squirt. She squirmed as he moved again. "That's it. It's ok. Beg."
"Monkey. Please. I'll do anything!"
He grinned and Carried on till she squirted again. He pulled away. She was sweating. Shaking. She was still screaming. He exhaled. Smiling. "God right?"
She nodded and met his gaze.
"Can... We.. Save.. My.. Thing some other time? I'm not going to be able to survive other whose."
He grinned and pinned her arms down.
"Survive? Oh monk. I'm not done. Just.. Let me."
She looked at him and squirmed.
"Monkey.."
He smiled and kissed her ferociously, feeling her mouth. He pulled of and she blinked.
"Ok. I'm ready."
Without warning at all he shoved himself in. She screamed, feeling all of her self open up to let him in. "Monkey!"
He grinned. And dug his nails in her waist.
"Beg. Beg for me."
She blinked. "Please.. I'm.. Begging."
He licked his lips, and tsked.
"More! I'll punish you other whose."
She blinked and suddenly she was on her stomach. "Monkey?"
She moaned as he entered. She wasn't even worrying about her virginity. She wasn't even hurting. He leaned close to her ear, sucking on it. "Hello.. This is punishment.", He said sexily, she was so sure she groaned with pleasure. "Oh.."
He grabbed her neck, closing his fingers around it. He could feel her pulse beating fast, he could feel her shakes. He grinned and began to thrust. She moaned. And put her hands to hold her up. He was moving so.. So-
She groaned and felt her first climax happen. He carried on. She felt her body become hot and confused. She rolled her head back, his hands wrapping her neck, squeezing a little. She felt all of her snake. "IM SORRY! Please! DONT STOP!"
He grinned and sucked on her ear. "Monkey won't stop. This is punishment. You shouldn't wear those thin clothes aorund Lior. Your my human." His pace quickened so much her fingers clenched, she could feel her thick walls wrap around him, she was moaning, her body moving with him. "Oh-Monkey-Pleae-" She said and couldn't even think straight. All she knew was the amazing feeling of his fingers worund her throat, the way he hit her cervix over and over, the way he was thrusting so hard into her she could hear the slaps.
"Moan for me! Don't you ever lay eyes on any other mortal! Your mine!", he snarled and sped up, she moaned and tried to form a senate ethics through the moans. He could feel him deep inside her, she could feel another climax trying to happen. "I am! I won't!"
He grinned and exhaled against her ear, he was panting. "Monk! Your mine.", he repeated over and over. Thrusting over and over. She groaned and felt herself climax. Suddenly he thrusted agin, and they both moaned. His grip around her neck twitched. She felt confused. She turned to him. "Monke-"
She moaned and felt him fill her, twitching deep inside. He was whimpering. She smiled and turned her neck back down to the sand. She climaxed again just by the tiwchung. "Monkey.."
He was moving slowly. "I'm going to fill you."
She moaned and he did just that. He pulled out a few minutes later and flopped next to her. He was sweating. She smiled and lied next to him. Both breathing. "Are you normally that dominant?"
He grinned.
"Did you like it?"
She giggled.
"Sure. We can try lots of things."
He grinned and wrapped a sneaky arm around her waist. "Ok. We probably should had back."
She nodded and saw that the moon was all he way up in the sky now.
By the time they returned. There food was cold and Pigsy and Sandy where asleep in each other's embrace. Monkey grinned and felt suddenly warm. This was his family.