ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey do you hear that?" she asked, turning towards Izuku and Gran Torino, who perked up his ears to listen.

"No" both of them said, looking over at the girl questioningly. She got up and turned around, watching the back of the train cabin they were in.

"It's coming from there" she stated. There were a few seconds after that where all everyone could hear was the screeching of the train wheels on the tracks as it came to a sudden stop.
Then it was pure chaos.
A hero crashed in to the cabin, followed by a huge creature screaming bloody murder.

"Y/N!" Izuku shouted, grabbing the girl and pulling her back as the two unwanted guests rolled in to the cabin. He held her arm tightly, making sure they were a decent distance away from the two.
Gran Torino made his way around them, activating his quirk just as the disgusting creature lifted his head, kicking it, making them both fall down in to the city below them.

"GRAN TORINO" both Y/n and Izuku exclaimed, running to the gaping whole in the cabin. They barely saw the two fall.

"Hey Izuku..." Y/n said, slowly raising her finger and pointing in to the distance.

"Look" she said. Izuku lifted his head from where Gran Torino had jumped down and his eyes widened.

"The city is on fire" he whispered. Y/n turned to her best friend, a determined look on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let's go" she said, receiving a nod from the boy.
Y/n left the train with Izuku just behind her, both their quirks activated. Izuku used One for All to make him go faster as Y/n used her quirk to swing her way in to the city.

My webs... they feel... sturdier?

"Hey Y/n" Izuku called from the street "Can you see anything from up there?"

Y/n looked in to the distance and just barely noticed the small flash of yellow go past the street.

"Yeah! Follow me" she said, speeding up.

That thing in the train. It looked just like the one in USJ. This is way bigger than some low class villain

"WAIT Y/N" Izuku shouted, jumping up in to the air and grabbing the girl, pulling her down to ground level.

"Over there" he said, pointing to the side. At the end of a road a huge fire panned out, people screaming and desperately running in all directions.
Y/n watched Izuku grab her hand and pull her that way.

"But Gran Torino-"

"We have to help out as much as we can where we can" Izuku said. They reached the center of the mess, meeting up with different heroes and another two creatures.

"Nomu..." Izuku breathed, stopping as he stared up at the hellish things.

"Isn't that the pro hero Iida was interning with?" Y/n asked, pointing to the side. Izuku nodded, eyeing the person she was pointing at.

"I have a bad feeling about this... let's go Y/n" Izuku said. He knew it was unlike Iida to do something like this, to not do his best to help people.

Unless he found what he came here to look for

This time Y/n turned to Izuku, putting her foot down.

"Go look for him" she said, pushing him forward.

"What about you?" Izuki asked, his eyes widening. He didn't want to leave her here.

"Find Iida, when you do, send your location and I'll come, ok?" she said, while shooing him away.