The Ultimate Hope

It was the next morning and you had woken up surprisingly refreshed. I didn't take you long to realize why you had felt that way. You and Hiro...confessed your love for each other at the beach last night. You had smiled slightly at the thought that Hiro is now your boyfriend. You would've never thought in a million years that you two would ever be together, but things never go as plan now do they?

You got up to go freshen up and make your way to the restaurant. Once you had opened the door, someone special was on the other side waiting for you.

"Well jeez sleeping beauty. You sure do take your time in the morning", Hiro said chuckling

"What's the rush, Hmm? The restaurant isn't going anywhere. And besides, I'm never a morning person", you said with a eye roll

"Hehe I know I know. I'm just messing around with you", he said while messing up your hair.

You let out a sigh. "Why must you torture me this way?", you said while fixing your hair.

"I wouldn't say that I'm torturing you. Just call it me expressing my love for you", he said smiling. "Or do you preferer this instead"? He suddenly gave you a quick kiss on the lips. "If you preferer the second option, then I wouldn't mind giving it to you everyday".

"H-How can you say things like that so easily?", You said with your face completely red. "I never thought that someone dumb as you would say something like t-that".

"It's not a problem for me since, well, you're my girlfriend", he replied as he then kissed you on the cheek.

"Okay okay okay, enough with the lovey-dovey stuff", you said with a slight laugh. "Let's just head down to the restaurant".

"Sounds like a plan".

The both of you then headed towards the restaurant. Once you guys had gotten there, you had suddenly stopped in the entrance at the dinning hall where everyone was at.

"It seems that they're all having a conversation of their own", Hiro said

"Yeah... They must feel very motivated after what happened yesterday", I said

"Hmm? Why's that"?

"Nekomaru's sacrifice. If you think about it, we're standing here today because of him... Reminds me a certain someone who did the same for us...".

"You're right. Even though both deaths were different...no matter how you look at it, they both sacrificed themselves...".

You nodded your head in agreement.

"But...do you think this is it? I mean...the fourth trial is over...and we've had four trials at Hope's Peak. Mostly everything that's happened with this killing game has been somewhat similar to the past killings and trials...".

"I...I can't say for sure. You're right about there being similarities about the two killing games but... I don't know...something feels...off".

Just as Hiro was about to reply, the both of you suddenly heard your names being called.

"Y/n! Hiro! Good morning to you both!", Sonia greeted from across the room. Once she did, everyone else's heads had turned towards you and Hiro.

"Hey guys! What's up?", I said with a smile

"Monomi had defeated the last Monobeast. So now a new island has opened up", Chiaki informed

"That's right! And we're headed over there now as we speak! C'mon you guys! Let's get moving!", Akane said

"...Umm...actually..."

"Huh? What's wrong? Aren't you two coming with us?", Hajime said

"Well yeah...we are but...not right now", Hiro said