What the...? Pt.2

"W-Who the FUCK is that?!", shouted the blond haired person.

"She r-really just a-appeared out of nowhere!", shouted a pink haired boy.

As everyone was mostly asking the same question out loud, you couldn't take it anymore. You didn't want to make a scene since you didn't know what the fuck was going on, nor did you know these people. Or so you thought. For some reason, they felt...familiar to you even though you had just saw them for the first time. But none the less, everyone panicking was starting to get on your nerves...

"Everyone, please... Shut the FUCK UP"!

And in an instant, everyone had stopped and their attention was on you...

"Don't tell us what to do! Why should we even listen to someone when they came outta fucking nowhere!?", said the short blond boy

"Listen here, you little shit... I'm going to explain that to you all in just a minute. But maybe, instead of panicking like a whole bunch of 5 year olds going to kindergarten for the first time, you could've gotten your answers sooner, right"?!

And just like that, he stayed quiet and so did everyone else...

"That's more like it", you said with a smile. "Look, I know you all are confused and somewhat shocked about me showing up randomly but believe me as I say that I'm just confused as the rest of you".

"And how do we know that you're not working for that thing up there"?, said the chubby man, pointing upwards.

You then followed to where he was pointing at. And soon enough, he was pointing at...

"M-MONOKUMA?!", you shouted. "But! How the hell-"?!

"H-Hey now... Wait just a minute. We never told you that his name was Monokuma so, how the fuck do you know his name..."?

"Trust me, you didn't have to... I already know what that bastard *is*", each one of those words spat out like venom.

You then walked over to where Monokuma was sitting. Everyone was watching in shock....

"Phuhuhuhuhu, well-well! It's the Ultimate Female Yakuza herself! Tell me, how have you been? It's been aaaaaages since the last time we saw each other"!

"She's...the Ultimate Female Yakuza...? But she looks nothing like one! Matter of fact, if she is a Yakuza, then...which clan is she over...", thought the blond boy.

"Shut up! Was all of this your doing?! Bringing me here to wherever the hell this place is!?, you shouted. "You must really enjoy watching us suffer..."!

"Oh come on Y/N, I though me and your classmates got along pretty w-"

"SHUT IT! Why would I get alone with a psychotic bear like you?! I hate...how you're just sitting up there like that... Like you didn't ruin and scar me and my friends lives. You...FORCED us to KILL each other! To turn our backs on each other! I know WHAT you are... I know WHO you are. And don't you dare think for a second that I'm gonna sit by and let you ruin these guy's lives too"!