Couple Goals (pt. 2)

possible trigger warning: couple arguments

"I don't get it, when we started this you said it was okay to be around other females for videos," Colby says.

"I'm okay with it as l-"

"Then problem solved!" Colby yells.

"Don't cut me off and don't yell," I tell him.

"Okay, fine," he says, crossing his arms.

"I said, I was fine with it, as long as you tell me first. You really didn't see anything wrong with the way you two were acting?" I ask.

"No, I really don't. I didn't kiss her, sleep with her, even hold her hand."

"Colby. You fucking stared at her tits and hugged her from behind."

"But that's not cheating."

"It's not cheating, I'm just upset. You could have told me if you were doing something to like tease fans or anything like that."

"Why are you so insecure?"

I go silent. This is the only point where I actually realize what's happening right now. Why am I so insecure? What if he leaves because of this argument? He's the best person in the world for me. If I want to keep him I need to-

My thoughts are interrupted by Colby's arms around me. I just realized I completely zoned out.

"I shouldn't have said that," he whispers.

"I'm sorry," I tell him, trying to hold back any tears.

"No, this entire thing is my fault. I'm willing to admit that. I'll change my behavior. I just don't want you feeling like you aren't the world to me."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

Word count: 261
A/N: guess who's back. yeah this is weird. anyways, i'm working on some new stuff and if you got any requests or suggestions message or comment and i'm SO sorry that i'm just now getting to some.