The Party In The Bathroom

My friend, Jaxon, drives down the street and parks in a lot a block down from Emo Nite in LA. Mark Hoppus from Blink-182 is coming to DJ. Jaxon gets out of the car and I follow him. We walk all the way to Taking Back Tuesday. As we wait in line to get in a guy stands behind me on his phone. He seems to be by himself but my social anxiety claws at my insides, telling me he's trouble. I look at his eyes and immediately ignore my gut. "I like your shirt," I say, throwing out any compliment I could think of. "Oh, thanks. I'm just any other emo tonight," he laughs. "Me too," I giggle. "I'm Colby," he smiles. "Well, Colby, are you here by yourself?" "Yeah, none of my friends wanted to come," he tells me. "Well, you can hang out with me and my friends if you want," I say. "Thanks," he says, trailing off at the end. "Y/n," I say.

Colby and I talk about music while Jaxon does who knows what. Eventually, the doors open and we all get let in. Colby and I sit at the bar and order drinks. I spot Jaxon on the dance floor and see he's doing fine. Colby is so easy to talk to. I don't understand why my gut told me to not trust him.

Almost an hour into drinking at the bar, Colby takes me to the dance floor. He takes me to the center of the floor and that's when I understand my gut feeling. Colby grabs me by my hips and puts his crotch near my ass. I stupidly and drunkenly move my hips on him. I feel him stiffen up a bit as I move my hips to the beat. I turn around to look at his eyes. That same rush of adrenaline I had in line got back to me. I grab Colby's colar and lead him to the bathroom. I hope there's a family bathroom or some shit like that. I let go of him and look for a large bathroom. There's a handicap bathroom big enough for five people. I drag Colby inside and lock the door behind me. I kiss him deeply and he wraps his hands around my body. Colby breaks away and pulls his shirt off. As he takes off his black ripped skinny jeans I start to undress. No longer than five minutes later we're both fully naked. Colby picks me up and places me on the counter.

Colby goes straight to my neck. He leaves hickeys on my neck and continues to go down. Colby licks and kisses my body until he gets between my legs.

He plays with my clit with his tongue. I laugh ask throw my head back. After, Colby puts his lips on the ones between my hips. I breath deeply as Colby licks me. I let my juices flow out and Colby licks them up.

He aligns himself with my opening after putting on a condom that was in his jacket. "Mmm," Colby groans, entering me. His pace is fast to begin with. I exhale a moan as Colby thrusts. I start to moan slightly louder as Colby's pace gets faster and his thrusts get harder. "I'm al..most there," Colby stutters. "Cum in me," I moan. Colby thrusts faster and way harder than before. I moan very loudly as I climax. He slows down after a final groan. Colby pulls out and ties up the condom. He tosses it away and we get dressed. He leaves the bathroom first and I stumble out later. Colby helps me find Jaxon. "There you are. You are way to drunk right now," Jaxon says, supporting me. My legs are absolute Jell-O right now. "Can I get your number?" Colby asks me. "Yeah." He hands me his phone and I enter it. "Thanks," he says. "No problem. Thank you," I say.

~Next Morning~

I wake up and I text Colby. I decide to be cocky and send him, Hey. He texts back and says, Oh, you want some more don't you? I laugh and respond, First of all, you're cocky. Second, fuck yeah. Come over.

Word Count: 706 (Seven hundred and six)
A/N: Is this good enough for now? I don't know. Tell me if you liked it, tell me what you want to see, and I'm working on a lot of other stuff too. Thank you guys for all of the reads it makes me really happy :)