One Of The Bois

I wake up and I know it's not my room. I'm on the floor in the living room. Someone's living room. I'm too tired to remember who's house I'm in.
"What the fuck?" I yawn and I look around the room to see a blanket fort on the couch. "Oh." The realization hits me like a train. The Rocket League disk box is open with no game inside. I get up and walk over to the pillow fort. I crawl inside. "Good morning, sunshine," Colby greets. "Happy Saturday," Jake says. "I forgot it was Saturday," I sigh. "We know you did," Corey says, not taking an eye off of the TV. "Which is why we went to your house, picked you up, and took you here," Jake explains. "And where's Sam?" I ask. "He's out with Kat," Corey snickers. "So he could miss it but I can't?" I ask. "He told us bro's before hoes so it checks out," Colby tells me. "Wh-That makes no sense," I say. "Well, the rules are very loose," Corey laughs. "Oh I brought you a change of clothes. They're in my room," Colby says. "Okay, I'm gonna change," I say. I crawl back out and hit Colby with my leg accidentally. "Do you have to shove your ass in my face like that?" he asks, with no expression on his face. I hit him again and he tries not to smile. I get out of the fort and walk up the stairs into Colby's room.
I find my clothes on his couch and take off the ones I have on. Pulling on basketball shorts I look in Colby's full length mirror. I hate how my legs look. I hate how my arms are so skinny. I hate that I haven't gone to the gym in a week. Colby's door open and I turn around quickly. I run over and pull my shirt on quickly. "Knock much?" I laugh awkwardly. "It's my room," Colby shrugs. I look down and awkwardly hold my stomach. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Mhm," I nod. Colby stares at me and looks up and down. "What do you want?" I ask, louder than I intended. Colby turns around, closes then locks the door, and walks back over to me. "Only if you wanna," he says in my face. I push my face towards his and we hold our lips together for a long time. Colby pulls me to his bed, still kissing. He pushes me onto the edge and I sit in from of him. I look up at him with puppy eyes. "Awe," he says, stoking my hair. He pets me three times. On the fourth he grabs a handful of my hair. He unbuckles his belt with one hand and drops his pants. Colby shoves his piece into my mouth, pushing me up and down by my hair. I gag and my eyes water. "I know you have more in you," Colby growls. I lightly suck while I'm forced up and down the large shaft. "God," he groans, grabbing more hair. He pushes me for two more minutes when he pulls out of my mouth. "Shoulders," he demands. I lay down and put my legs up. Colby takes off my shorts and underwear then places my legs on his shoulders. "You ready?" he asks. "Mhm," I say.
He slides it in and I grab the sheets. He pumps in and out of me slowly at first but then picks up the speed. "Holy sh..." I hush my voice. I hear Corey yelling at the game.
He picks up the pace, leaning over to me and kissing me so i won't make a noise. He slows down the pace but does long strokes. I squirm around on him but Colby holds onto my hips to control my movement. He picks up the pace again and starts to play with my clit and a moan escapes my lips. I starts to move my hips on him again. Colby groans in my ear. Then I feel myself climax on him. "Fuck," he says quietly. He pulls himself out and finishes on my chest.
Colby pulls his sweats back on and turns to the door. "Hurry up and change so we can get back down," he says, closing the door as he leaves. I get changed again and hurry downstairs. "Sorry, Colby and I had a quick smoke," I lie. "It's all good," Jake says. I crawl back into the fort, putting my ass in Colby's face again.

word count: 757
this was a draft i had. hope it's good enough :)