Chapter 24: Dominance

Start from the beginning

"She May Have Tamed Me, But I Still Haven't Lost My Possessiveness, Assertivesness Or My Dominance." Damien Stated Proudly. I Rolled My Eyes. Right. Thats Exactly Why I Have You Wrapped Around My Finger And Going Through Withdrawals Without My Touch. Everyone Laughed. He Leaned In And Nibbled My Ear. "Did You Just Roll Your Eyes At Me Princess?" He Whispered. His Hands Lightly Touched My Legs And Made Me Shiver. He Stands Up And Kisses Me. "Im Going To Bed. I'll See You Guys In The Morning."

"Oh Com On! Allison Hasn't Shared Stories About You Yet!" Ivan Shouted. Damien Flipped Him Off Before Walking Into The House.

- 40 Minutes Later -

Still Listening To Them Sharing Stories, I Feel My Phone Buzz And See A Text From Damien.

*Damien*

You Will Do Everything I Tell You To Do Or I Will Spank That Little Ass Until You Can't Sit Down.

*Me*

What!?

*Damien*

Come To Our Room... Now.

What The Hell? I Put My Phone Back Into My Pocket And Yawn.

"Are You Tired Sweetheart?" Allison Asks Rubbing My Arm Sweetly. I Nodded. "Why Don't You Go To Bed And In The Morning We Will Talk About You Baby Shower. We Will Have A Girls Day And Take You Shopping For Everything You Need."