ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Y/n L/n sir"

"Who?"

"Y/n. L/n sir" she repeated a little louder. The small man stood up straight and put his hands up to his face.

"Let's fight. I need to test your One for All young man"

Izuku was taken back by surprise. He looked over at Y/n as she shrugged, not knowing what he meant.
Gran Torino suddenly activated his quirk and moved in front of the door, blocking the main exit, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Toshinori probably had a reason to give you One for All, I am here to help you master that power" he stated.

The old man started moving once again, his quirk making him almost too fast to be seen with the naked eye.
Izuku and Y/n quickly got back to back.

"I can't catch him if I can barely follow him with my sight" Y/n said as Gran Torino kept landing between them, kicking them and pushing them around. Y/n and Izuku tried adjusting to his movement for about 5 minutes, until Izuku finally managed to land a punch on the old man using One for All.
The two of them breathed heavily, leaning on each other's backs.

"You are too rigid kid and too concentrated on using your quirk for you to be able to move freely" the old man commented. He folded his arms across his chest and puffed out a breath.

"I leave it to you two to clean up, I'm going to go grab something for dinner" he said and disappeared out of the door. Y/n turned to Izuku and smiled. She put a hand on his face and wiped away at a small cut on his cheek, the small trickle of blood coming off.

"Nice punch" she commented as she moved away to grab a broom. Izuku put his hand on the cheek Y/n had just touched and unconsciously smiled.

--

"Do you know where Y/n L/n went for her internship?"

The tall man with the red hair and turquoise eyes stared down at his son. He had just arrived at his agency and he was pleasantly surprised that he had actually come here.
Shoto furrowed his eyebrows at his father as he asked him that.

How does he know her name?

"No, why?" he asked, his head tilting slightly to the side.
Endeavour looked in a distance, his serious expression getting harder.

"Who better than me asked her to internship. I want to know that" he said, turning to his desk and looking through a pile of papers.

"Huh. We could have been together"

"You asked her to be an intern here? Why?" Shoto asked.
His father's agency wasn't one to make offers for internships to students. He understood him offering his own son one, but why Y/n?

Endeavour ignored his son's question, going back to his paperwork. To him, this wasn't an important question in any way relevant to making his son the perfect hero.

--

"I'll go practice outside Y/n, want to come?" Izuku asked, pointing at the door.
It was dark outside and Gran Torino had fallen asleep awhile ago. Y/n looked over at the plates in the sink and her hands itched at the idea of leaving them there.

"I'll catch up with you in a second Izuku, I'll clean up first" she grinned. Her friend nodded before leaving out of the door. Y/n made her way to the sink and started cleaning up, not wanting to leave the mess there.

"Wait kid" Gran Torino grumbled, walking up to the table behind her and sitting on it. Y/n turned to face him and gave hin a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she asked.