Tourists?

Hey guys!

This is a short story, part of the "Untouched" by Luna Black - contest. You do not need to read Untouched before reading this story, but I would highly recommend it since it is an incredibly fucking good book and _nymphomaniac (Luna Black) is a ridiculously talented writer.

Seriously!

Read It!

All Greek gods' casted are the original cast from "Untouched", I will put up photo's in the multimedia box as we go along. My Helen will be casted as Blake Lively - see the multimedia box to observe her breathtaking beautiful self.

XxX

Helen turned around and looked down at the group of tourists trailing behind her, waiting patiently until the two older ladies had caught up to the group.

"Okay guys, this is the Parthenon. It is the most popular Temple of the Acropolis. We are a bit early today which is a good thing since we won't get completely trampled by other groups. Let's take a closer look and then you guys can spend a few hours on your own. There are quite a few souvenir shops up here, so you guys can get some serious shopping done after the tour."

The girls in the group laughed excitedly while the guys didn't look as impressed with yet another round of souvenir shopping.

Helen took them around the Temple. Talking about the statue of Athena and how it was stolen and taken to Constantinople. Throughout the tour she was acutely aware of the quiet girl in the back. She had dark hair and were wearing big sunglasses that concealed most of her face. But there was something almost regal about her appearance, her posture. She had an air of grace about her that made Helen envious. The fact that she knew the strange girl was not paying attention to the tour, but rather staring at her intensely, was extremely unnerving.

"So you guys have about two hours to walk around and explore. Our meeting point will be the ice cream vendor, good?" the group nodded in confirmation and Helen heaved a sigh of relief.

She loved her job, but this was her last day of her last tour. She was actually hoping that her tour would have included the Temple of Ares, but sadly, this was a tour of the Top Ten Temples to visit in Greece according to popular tourist attractions. She could never explain why, but she always felt at ease at the temple for the god of war. A certain sense of safety and homecoming that a few of her fellow tour guides always mocked her about when they got together for drinks after work.

"Excuse me?" Helen turned around and saw the mysterious girl from her group standing in front of her. She had removed her sunglasses and Helen had to stifle the urge to gasp at her beauty. High defined cheekbones, a slender neck and the most beautiful green eyes that sparkled like the Aegean on a hot summer's day.

"Do you think we can talk a few minutes in private?" Helen nodded and showed her towards a deserted table, near the ice cream vendor.

"I'm Ariel." She introduced herself as she held out her hand.

"Helen." Ariel smiled widely.

"I know." The way she said it let Helen know that it wasn't because she was the tour guide. She instinctively knew that this girl knew who she was.

They sat down and there was a few moments of silence as the girl looked her up and down.

"I'm really sorry, this must be confusion for you and probably really strange." She hesitated a bit as if she wasn't sure about how to phrase her words correctly, but after taking a deep breath she continued. "I need you to stay in Greece."

Helen's mouth fell open in shock. "I know this sounds crazy, but you can't leave Greece."

"What? Why not? How do you know I'm leaving?" Ariel looked around quickly before lowering her voice.

"I know everything about you," She waved her hands quickly at Helen's stunned expression. "Not in a creepy way or something! I mean, I watch over you and try to look out for you. That's why you can't leave Greece. I don't have as much power as the others, but as long as you're in Greece I can, well, protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"From Markos and the Petrakis family." Helen paled just at the mention of their names.

"How do you know about them?"

"That's not what's important right now. I can explain it better tonight. Will you meet me at the Temple of Ares at midnight?"

"I'm not sure, I don't even know you."Ariel reached out and grabbed her hand tightly.

"Please Helen! Please meet me tonight. I have to keep you safe, I owe it to him to keep you safe."

"Owe it to who? What are you talking about?"Ariel stood up quickly.

"I have to go, there's Hermes." She pointed to a handsome younger looking guy who was leaning against one of the temple pillars. "He's my lift - Hades must be getting worried." She smiled softly and gave Helen's hand another squeeze.

"Please Helen." She pleaded one last time before walking over to the blonde guy quickly and they walked down the steps.

Helen shook her head, was she the only one thinking that the Temple of Ares, Hermes and Hades were sounding too close to Greek Mythology to be comfortable with?

So chapters will be short since it is a short story... Hope you liked it!

Stella

XxX

***I just added this A/N because this story just reached 6k reads!!! I am officially freaking out! Thanks to everyone who has already read this story and voted, thanks to everyone who is now reading this! I really appreciate everyone's support and votes! Keep it up, keep voting and sharing and spread the love for Greek Mythology!!