Testing

Zenyatta was in her room listening to music when her dad opened the door.

"Hey. Got a minute?"

"Sure. What's sup Dad?" She asked sitting up.

Tony walked up to her and sat on her bed.

"Remember the suit I told you about?"

"You mean the one that you built to escape in Afghanistan?"

"Yeah. Well... I... it's better if I showed you. Come on."

Tony walked to the door with Zenyatta following curiously. They headed into the lab and Tony turned to her.

"Now it's a start but..." He moved to the side so she could look at the table. "Ta da." He sang.

Zenyatta was wide eyed at what was in front of her. The was a mechanical leg, or half of it anyways, on the table.

"Whoa. You're building another one?"

"Yep and that's not all." Tony went around the table and bent down to pull up another mechanical leg, but this one was smaller and thinner.

Zenyatta was confused. She looked at her dad then back at the leg then back at her dad. She saw him point to her leg then back at the mechanical one. She pieced it together and her eyes widened again and gasped while smiling and jumped up and down.

"NO WAY!!" She shouted. "Is that mine?! I'm gonna have my own suit?!"

"Yep. I decided to design one for you and figured we could build them together."

He handed her the suits blueprints.

"What do ya thi- oof!" He was cut off by Zenyatta jumping and hugging him.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Tony chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome. Now let's get started."

Over the past hour or two, both father and daughter worked on their suits. Zenyatta laughed at Tony when Dummy would get in the way.

After another hour of connecting wires and piecing metal together, Tony put on his legs and hand controls to test them out.

"Ok let's do this right." Tony said walking on the platform. "Start mark: half a meter back from the center." He took a deep breath. "Dummy, look alive. You're on stand by for fire safety." He pointed to another robot, "You. Rolling. And you," He pointed to Zenyatta, "Are my lovely audience."

Zenyatta smiled and turned to the camera to wave. She turned back to Tony who activated the controls.

"Activating hand controls." He loosened up, "Gonna start off nice and easy. Gonna do 10% thrust capacity. In 3...2...1."

Suddenly Tony was in the air and did a 180 only to body slam into the ceiling wall and fall.

"Oof." Tony groaned and Dummy doused him.

Zenyatta busted out laughing so hard she fell of her chair.

"Oh my- ha ha!! That was- that was awesome! Ha ha ha ha!" She could hardly breath.

Tony got up rubbing his back.

"Alright let's see you try it." He challenged.

"Let's."

Zenyatta put on her legs and hand controls. She then stepped onto the platform.

"Alright. Starting at the same spot which is half a meter behind the center. Dummy, your still on fire safety but if you douse me, and I'm not on fire, I'm disassembling you for spare parts."