Kept Promises

Zenyatta, Peeper, and Happy we're heading to the military base where they would pick up Tony. Zenyatta was so excited that she could barely sit still.

When they arrived paparazzi was already there to capture the moment when the great Tony Stark came home. Zenyatta hated the paparazzi, they have really bad anxiety. Tony got into a fight with one man because he kept bothering her and Zenyatta ended up have a severe anxiety attack.

So when the car stopped Zenyatta got out, but decided to stay near the car.

"We'll be right back." Pepper said.

She and Happy walked to the C-17 which was opening it's door. Zenyatta tried to see but the paparazzi were in the way. After a few seconds, she decided to wait a while, but then over all of the noise she heard a voice that she missed so much.

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?!"

It was her dad.

Zenyatta started tearing up and walked towards the sound of the voice. Then she saw him. Frantically trying to find her in the crowd. She built up the courage to speak.

"Daddy?" It was barely a whisper, but Tony would be able to hear that sweet angelic voice from a mile away.

Tony turned towards his daughter.

"Zenyatta?"

The photographers stepped out of the way to make a path for them. When they did Zenyatta got a full view of her dad. She then stared sobbing and Tony had tear running down his cheeks.

Tony didn't waste anymore time and ran to his daughter and she did the same. Zenyatta jumped into her dad's awaiting arms and he held her close and tight. The paparazzi made an "Awww" noise but both father and daughter didn't even pay them any attention.

"Daddy." Zenyatta sniffed in his ear, "Your back."

"I made a promise to you. And I always keep my promises." Tony whispered back.

Even though Zenyatta wanted to stay there forever, Tony pulled away but kept his arm around her. They headed in the car.

"Where to Mr. Stark?" Happy asked.

"Oh take us to the hospital-"

"No." Tony cut Pepper off.

"No?" Pepper said.

"Dad." Zenyatta started but was quickly cut off by Tony.

"No is a complete answer."

"Tony you have to go to the hospital-"

"I don't have to do anything right now."

"-the doctor has to look at you."

"I've been in captivity for three months. There are two things that I want to do."

Zenyatta looked between her dad and Pepper as they had their conversation.

"I want an American cheeseburger."

Zenyatta laughed at that.

"And the other-" This time Pepper cut him off.

"That's enough of that."

"It's not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference now."

"What?" Zenyatta asked confused.

"Call for a press conference?"Pepper said.

"Yeah. Hogan drive."

"What on earth for?"

"Cheeseburger first."