Takoyaki.

"LETS GO, THE CREATOR IS TO LAZY AND CANT EVEN DRAW-"

"I sense so much Shattered Dreams right now, gotta love it."

"I can't tell if any of you are even Positivity Guardians anymore."

Dusk screamed the first line, Shattered cockily said the second. DreamSwap facepalmed with the third line.

"What're you talking about? We're more than capable of being Guardians of Positivity." SwapDream said, drinking some tea that was given to him from Dusk.

Dusk and SwapDream can handle extreme heat, both of them were almost similar.

Though, sometimes some of the Dream's would take Dusk's tea for fun.

So stupid. All of them burned their tongues 7 times now, except DreamSwap & EmpireVerse. They're like parents. And EmpireSwap, probably. You know what? Mostly Shattered.

"Hey, did we break the fourth wall?" SwapDream asked.

"You can't break something that never existed." Dusk said, offering more tea to his 'friends'.

"I don't think the creator cares." DreamSwap said, just staring at his tea.

"I mean, the creator does occasionally do it." EmpireSwap said, taking a VERY slow sip on the tea.

"I thought we learned not to drink the tea?" Shattered said, turning his face to each of the members.

"It would be rude to not, after all, This is for us." EmpireSwap said, sipping still very slowly on it.

"See? Thank you for being so polite, sweetheart~" Dusk said, patting EmpireSwap. After all, EmpireSwap and EmpireVerse were the shortest in the team.

Shattered turned away and looked at his tea.

He literally chugged the whole thing.

"PFFT- WAIT-" Dusk said, pointing at Shattered and wheezing.

SwapDream just thought that Shattered was a masochist.

DreamSwap spits, accidentally and covered his mouth with his arm.

EmpireVerse being absolutely so worried, cold water in his hands. EmpireSwap just watched, unsure of what to do.

Shattered stands there for awhile. Face blank, and drops the teacup. He then falls head first.

"SHATTERED, MY OCTOPUS CHILD-" EmpireVerse screeched, he grabbed Shattered's Probably dead body and started to fake crying.

"So, we having takoyaki later?" SwapDream chuckled saying.

"I don't see why not! I actually had some earlier though, but whatever~" Dusk said.

"Well, it's already done." DreamSwap continued.

"Screw. . you . . . . g-guys. ." Shattered said, quiet enough for everyone to hear.

"HE LIVES! No one is eating him." EmpireVerse stated.

Dusk and SwapDream groans, DreamSwap offers help to Shattered, But Shattered said "The floor is nice." EmpireSwap giggling of the events that happened just now.

"Does this mean no takoyaki?" SwapDream asked.

"I mean, I still have that octopus I talked about just now-" Dusk was interrupted.

"Screw ya'll, no. My fellow brothers shan't be eaten." Shattered said in a, weird way-

"Goddamit." EmpireVerse said.

The room proceeded to stare at EmpireVerse because he said that.

"EMPIREVERSE, WHY-"
-DreamSwap

"Welcome to our side."
-Shattered

"Agreed, care for some tea?"
-Dusk

"I really liked today."
-SwapDream

EmpireSwap is wheezing still, he's the newest member in this team. He's gonna learn the true meaning of pain. Soon, will he become a parent or a child? We shall find out.

Apologies for the ask that was sent, I'll make it soon. I might also make the same first chapter I uploaded today because it looks cringe. Thank you so much! Continue to ask, the same person can ask a lot of times if they want to! Loaf ya, goodbye.

Edit, I deleted the second chapter because I kind of disliked it.