Disclaimer plus characters

I'm not stealing anyone's ideas on here...but I did got inspired to do one. But after re-watching Disney's The Lion King (1994) over, over, over, over, over, over and over again on Disney+ (not the remake one with the song; 'The morning Report') and watching a bunch of YouTubers who did a The Lion King with Kingdom Hearts characters where Roxas is Simba (in the first one) and Sora (in the second one) which is awesome and amazing. My story line is totally different...I'm using just mutants-all of them instead of humans. I decided to add a song which I currently don't own. 

The music is 'Circle of Life' by Sir Elton John. Enjoy.

A little update on my other stories that I started; Beauty and the were-tiger, The spiked-hair mutated lizard of New York City and The Swan princess are in the works or uncompleted. As for the little mermaid version...I'll be re-doing that one in the future (maybe next year).

Heroes/good guys (The Palace):

2012-Leonardo (Young Simba)

2003-Leonardo (Adult Simba)

2012-Splinter (Mufusa)

Natalie (Sarabi)

Aries (Zazu) *As a male not a female*

Aurora (Sarafina)

Ariella (Nala)

Rockwell (Rafiki)

Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, Jennika, Venus, Brittany, DJ, Cookie, Leatherhead ('03 & '12), Colt, Swift, Rebel, Ghost, MC, Juliana, Chihiro, Sal Commander, Traximus, Nicky, Lizzie, Sally, Nathanial, Xavier, T'Challa, Yggdrasil (aka Ace), Dash, Jean-Michel, Picasso 'Chompy', Emmeline, Violet, Dawn, Amaya, Kitty, Victoria, Starla and Bloom (are the other lioness or hunters)

Skyla (Pumbaa)

Mushroom (Timon)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bad guys (The Badlands):

Tiger-Claw (Scar/Mufusa's brother/Simba's uncle)

Fishface (Banzai)

Ava (Shenzai)

Ben (Ed)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Other Hyenas: The Punk Frogs and Mighty Mutations (MM are Slash, Pigeon Pete, Newtralizer, Sir Malachi, Mondo Gecko, Mousepad, Wrencha, Mr. Weaselton, El Hippo, Cyber Samurai, Dreadmon, Terrorcuda, Megamoth, Scorpos, Scythia, Sal and Crabcake)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Other animals are: Hot Spot, King Lionheart, Halfcourt, Sandstorm, Monty Moose, Sergeant Bananas, Walkabout, Panda Khan, Perri Grey, Marie (the Raccoon), Pocahontas (the Raccoon), Dove, Anubis, Bastet, deer, cats, dogs, gazelles, 1984 Leatherhead and many more

~*~*~*~*~*~

So, anyways, about the random mutated animals (from Hot Spot to Bastet) aren't mine to claim but they belong TMNT owners for upcoming 2021 series next year...which includes Leonardo, his brothers, Master Splinter and many more. They're the ones that I found on the internet. Picasso aka Chompy belongs to TMNTverse...but I have my own mutated version of him (and besides I've always called him Picasso). Swift, Rebel, Ghost and MC belongs to Sirconcon.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lizzie, Ariella, Aries, Emmeline, Violet, Dawn, Amaya, Kitty, Victoria, Starla and Bloom belongs to my niece. Nicky, Dash and Jean-Michael belongs to my nephew. Jameson, Chihiro, Yggdrasil (aka Ace), Juliana, Brittany, DJ, Cookie and Colt belongs to me. Ava belongs to my little cousin.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't own any of the songs...they belong to their rightful (and original) owners. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: Sakura here. Sorry that I've put this story on draft because I have to re-do some of the scenes. I even change from Picasso 'Chompy' to Skyla instead. I'm so sorry. I'll get this story back up and running again.