🍋 A Failed Silent Treatment 🍋 (Chrollo)

Start from the beginning

"Your legs are incredibly sexy, much like the rest of your body."

You blush and cover your face.

Oh God he's gonna know how wet I am.

He admires your body with lust-filled eyes, hungrily taking in every detail of your body. His tongue brushes against your soft and plush inner thigh, causing you to squirm a bit beneath his pale, muscular defined body. He leaves a trail of kisses up your thigh towards your panty line, he does the same to your other thigh ocasionally nipping at them. You couldn't help but lightly buck your hips. He looks up at you and licked his slightly redden lips. The view of his head between your plush thighs is aesthetically pleasing.  His fingers slide your panties to the side, his fingers lightly grazing your wet folds. You moan, not realizing you had pushed his head down between your legs.

"Mmm you're already soaked, I wonder how you taste."

He dips his tongue between your wet folds, licking  up to your sensitive clit, and swirls his tongue around it. You rock your hips against his face,  feeling fuzzy from the immense amount of pleasure. He continues to lick your clit, sucking on it every so often. He palms himself while he hungrily eats you out, pulling several moans out of you. Your moans were music to his ears, his favorite symphony. This sends him to the edge, the fact that he was able to please you so well with just his tongue. He couldn't wait to please you even more with his hard cock.

You buck your hips faster as you feel your orgasm building up, the butterflies in your stomach going crazy. You moan louder the closer you reach your climax.

"Cum for me darling, you taste so sweet."

He moans between your soft and plush thighs as he slides two fingers in. He pumps them in and out as he continues to give attention to your puffy clit. You gently rock your hips against his face, as you came shortly after he began fingering you. He licks up your sweet juices, and slowly pulls his fingers out. He looks at you and licks his his fingers clean, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as a soft moan escapes around his fingers.

You pull him flush against you body,  and kiss him hungrily, tasting a trace amount of your slick on his tongue. He hungrily returns the kiss while you unbuckle his pants. He eagerly slides them off and finds his way back between your legs. His hard cock brusheds against your cunt, you  bite your lip as a pleasant shiver runs up your spine. You slide your hand down his boxers and begin rubbing his already hard cock.

Holy shit, I keep forgetting how big he is!

He seems impatient as he slides his boxers off, causing his cock to bounce back against his abdomen. You run your hands up his back, dragging your nails slowly up and down.

"Do you want me to make you cum again darling?"

He says as he slowly and teasingly rubs his hard cock against your sensitive clit.

"Y-yes Chrollo please please, I wanna feel you inside me, please."

He didn't think twice about what you said and slides his throbbing cock down to your entrance. You hold onto his hips, leaving crescent-shaped marks on his pale skin as he slowly slides himself inside.

"F-fuck you're so tight...."

He holds himself up with one hand placed above your head, while his other hand grips your thigh as he slid himself in even further, finally bottoming out. You were both moaning, as he thrusts himself in and out your wet core. He leans down to kiss you softly before sliding back in again harder and faster then before. He continues to thrust into you, the sounds of skin slapping and moans filled the air. The butterflies in your stomach going crazy once more, as he continues to pound into you harder and faster.

"C-Chrollo faster! Fuck me harder please."

He picks up the pace, moaning deeply, turning you on even more. His moans were hot, and his hot breath fans across your skin sending chills throughout your body. His thrusts become sloppy, signaling he was close. You dig your nails into his back each time he hit your g-spot, moaning loudly, practically screaming his name. He grins proudly as he brings your closer to the edge. He continues to thrust, and you cum hard, gushing around his cock. He slides his hand into yours as he thrusts a few more times before reaching his own climax. He slowly pulls out and rubs your shaky legs.

"Are you still mad at me my love?"

"N-No."

You respond panting. He smiles, kissing your forehead as he lays beside you. He pulls the covers over your sweaty entwined bodies. His arm snakes around your waist and pulls you closer.

"Ready for round two?"

He whispers in your ear and attacks you with kisses once more.

A/N lmao this was my first time writing a lemon.