p.7

"GET THE HELL UP NOW" mom yelled at me. I sat up straight, crying. My vision blurry, my breathing rather harsh. "WHY CANT YOU DO ONE SIMPLE THING, BRAT" she yelled at me , and slapped me. I winced at the pain, and slowly stood up, backing away from her, with fear all over my face. "GET BACK HERE, YOU CHILD" she yelled and walked over to me. "I'm gonna make you listen" she said , grabbing me and taking me to the kitchen. "MOMMY NO" i yelled.

I sat up from where i was. I looked around to see me laying on hinata chest, him awake. "Are you okay" he asked me, putting his hand on my forehead. I shook my head 'no' and grabbed on his shirt. He had worried all over his face, and woke up kageyama. "Ugh" kageyama groaned and looked at hinata. "What the hell do you want" he groaned out, petting down his hair. "S-s-she's shaking" hinata said.

Hinata and Kageyama were shocked, to see me crying. Kageyama took me from hinata and he sat me in his lap, wiping the tears off my face. "Hey, hey it's okay" kageyama whispered, playing with my hair. I slowly started taking deep breaths, calming myself. I looked up at him, rubbing my eyes. "S-she hurt me" i said to him. He looked at me with a soft expression, and put his hand on the back of my head, pushing my face into his chest.

"It's okay, she won't hurt you no more" he said rubbing circles on my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes. I slowly started going to sleep, until i heard a yell. "WERE BACK" coach ukai yelled. Takeda-Sensei, turnt off the bus, and we exited off the bus. I was laying my head on kageyamas chest, asleep. "I'll take her" nishinoya said, trying to reach me. "It's fine, she can stay with me" kageyama said, playing with a strand of my hair. Nishinoya just nodded. Kageyama bent down, so nishinoya could reach his height.

Nishinoya kissed my forehead, and ruffled my hair, whispering a 'i love you'. He walked away, waving at the team. Kageyama separated himself from the team, Hinata slowly following behind him. Kageyama continued to play with my hair, while hinata was looking over his shoulder, making sure i was okay. "I wonder who she was talking about" hinata said, with concern all over his face. Kageyama nodded slowly, looking down at my face.

            "She's so pure, and cute, who would ever hurt her" kageyama said, kissing my head. Hinata looked shocked at kageyama, and teased him. "Oya~, look at you, acting like a big brother" hinata said, which made kageyama slap the back of his head. Hinata winced at the pain, and slowly rubbed the back of his head. "This is my street" hinata said, walking away from kageyama and me. Kageyama just stared at hinata, and hinata waved at him.

              We made it to kageyamas house, and he took my sleeping form upstairs to his room. He laid me down in his bed, covering me up with his blanket. He walked to his closet changing into a black shirt, with blue pajama shorts. He slowly got into bed, trying not to wake me up. He grabbed his phone checking his notifications. He laid his phone down on his nightstand, and looked at my sleeping figure. He caressed my cheek, and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Olivia" he whispered and fell asleep.

"DADDY" i yelled. He looked at me smiling, and hugged me. I hugged him back, taking in his scent. We pulled away from eachother, me smiling at him. "I love you so much, Olivia" he said and ruffled my hair. My smile grew and i blushed. "I love you too, dad" i said and hugged him again. He hugged me back, but i soon was hugging nothing. "Dad" i question with shock. "DADDY" i yelled, on the verge on crying. I fell to my knees, crying. "Why did you leave me with her" i whispered to myself.

I rose up, from my slumber shaking. I looked down at my hands, clenching them in a fist. "Daddy" i whispered to myself. I looked over to see kageyama sleeping, peacefully. I kissed his forehead and got out from the bed. I waddled my way to the bathroom. I stepped on the stool, and looked at myself. I slowly grabbed my hair from the back and rose my hair. I looked at the deep scar, on the back of my neck. It wasn't fully healed.

I made sure no one noticed that scar. 'That day was the worst day ever'. I let my hair fall down, and washed my hands after using the bathroom. I waddled my way back to kageyamas room. I jumped on the bed, and laid my body on kageyama. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked down at me, to see me awake. "How come your awake" he asked me with a raspy voice. "I had nightmare" i whispered and played with his shirt. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my small figure.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare" he said to me. 'If only you knew'. I got off his body, and sat on the bed. I saw his phone , and grabbed it, to see it was 5:44. "It's 5:44, school" i said showing him the time on his phone. He cursed and got off the bed, going to his closet, grabbing his uniform and going to the bathroom. I heard the shower on, and went on his phone. I played among us which was really fun. (I love among us!!)

He came in the room, with his uniform on. He grabbed his school backpack , and his gym bag. He picked me off from the bed. He went in his closet, and gave me one of his old shirts from junior high. It was a blue shirt, with black writing on the front. He grabbed a pair of my shorts i left at his house, and put them on me. We walked to the kitchen. He gave me a bowl of cereal, and i glad fully ate. I finished my cereal, and we walked out the house to his school.

We entered his classroom, to be greeted by hinata. "HINATA" i yelled and ran to him, with a smile on my face. He smiled back, and opened his arms. I ran into his arms and gave him a hug. He hugged me back, and picked me up. He sat in his seat, with my sitting on his lap. Kageyama looked angry, and sat in his seat. The teacher soon came in, giving them a quiz. Hinata looked stressed so i tried to help him out, which worker our great. He got a 28/30 on his quiz.

We left the classroom going to the gym. We entered the gym, to be greeted by tanaka and nishinoya. "BROTHER" i yelled and ran to him. Nishinoya looked my way, him smiling and ran to me as well. We crashed into eachother and hugged. "I missed you" he said to me. I smiled and took in his scent. "I missed you too, brother"