Bowling and Reunions at Bowlero's

Start from the beginning

https://www.bowlero.com/sites/bowlero/files/2020-09/Premium%20Retail%20Menu_No%20Pricing.pdf

familiar kid: You guys ever wonder... I mean, Lincoln and Kaden have been to many places. And coincidentally for many cases, friends of his were there as well. We might find them here.

???(Laird): *looking at the far left* Isn't that Lincoln over there? Strange. I don't see Kaden.

familiar kid: *looks in Laird's direction to discover Lincoln and gets shocked*

Meanwhile...

Lincoln is minding his own business when suddenly, something knocks him over and he feels someone hugging him, and sobbing, the voice of it sounding familiar. He gets up and sees who is hugging him. Clyde McBride.

Lincoln: CLYDE?!

Lincoln: CLYDE?!

Clyde: Lincoln! It's so good to see you. Please don't ever abandon me again.

Lincoln: I missed you too, Clyde. And I promise I won't. I hope you and I could sort things out.

familiar farmer: And with us as well?

Lincoln looks and sees the four girls from Adventure Park, with Liam, Zach, and Laird accompanying them. Seeing them here makes him feel a bit uneasy, though he decides to talk with Liam later on.

Lincoln: So... What are you guys doing here?

Ronnie Anne: We came here to try this place out for the first time. Though we expected to discover you being here like on that mountain, in Lake Kaweah, the gymnastics place, Adventure Park, and especially the aquarium in Monterey.

Lincoln: *remembers horrible events that took place at the aquarium*

Jordan: *gets worried* Are you okay, Lincoln?

Lincoln: I'm fine... I don't know... The moment you brought up the aquarium... I started remembering escaping with Kaden from hunters...

Liam: Oh. I get it.

Zach: We were all there. So were Hassan, Kat...

Liam: Your sister Lana was with us...

Lincoln: I need to ask you that later on. Just you and me.

Liam: Okay.

Jordan: Jenny was there, and so were Lori and Bobby.

Lincoln: Lori?! Girls. Did you tell them my apologies as I asked?

Ronnie Anne: We did.

Stella: All of us saw you and Kaden running from those people coming after you, so we decided to disarm and restrain them.

Lincoln: !!!

Sid: Thankfully the security and police were able to take them away.

Lincoln: Phew. At least I'm safe.