Bowling and Reunions at Bowlero's

The next day, I choose to take Lincoln with me to Bowlero's, where we decide to go bowling.

I don't know what movies could be playing, but I think I could just work out the dialogue.

Me: Looks like we're here, Lincoln.

Lincoln: I gotta say. Doesn't look so bad.

Me: You can thank the administration behind this building. Just try not to do anything to get on their nerves, or ruin the sanctity of this building and activity.

Lincoln: *facepalms* Srsly?

Me: Just saying. Be careful. Neither of us knows them. Not even personally.

Lincoln: True, but still...

Me: *looks around* No mafia member insight. Perfect.

Lincoln: Phew. No guns for people to shoot at me, no nothing.

Me: Yeah.

The two of us walk to the reception desk for bowling shoes, the receptionist not being sure about Lincoln, who is a cartoon.

Me: I think that maybe I could draw some for Lincoln. I'll need to learn how to first.

Lincoln: Not to worry, guys. *he pulls out some cartoon shoes he took the liberty of creating* I made these bowling shoes myself.

Me: A skill from Leni that paid off.

Lincoln: Yup. And these shoes fit me.

Me: Well, in that case, we have nothing to worry about for now. *whispers to Lincoln* But keep your vigilance for when and if Mafiosi arrive.

Lincoln: *gulps* Okay...

Me: *asks for a pair of bowling shoes*

Receptionist: What size?

Me: *checks my shoe size* 9.5 to 10.

Receptionist: *finds shows of those sizes, leaving me to try them on*

Me: *does so and finds the perfect size* What lane is available?

Receptionist: Over there. Two lanes are available. *he points to two vacant lanes on the far left*

Me: Thanks.

Receptionist: You're welcome.

The two of us walk over to one of the two vacant lanes, while two or eight cartoon kids walk in, having customized their own bowling shoes.

Receptionist: Um... hi? Welcome to Bowlero's. What can I do you for?

familiar kid: We came here to play a nice game. Any empty lanes for us?

Receptionist: The alley is very busy, but there is one lane left. And, no pun intended, it's on the far left.

???: Thanks.

Receptionist: You're welcome.

Meanwhile...

Me: I'm gonna get us some food. Wait here and make sure nobody takes our lane. *whispers* And remember to beware of the mafia sending agents here.

Lincoln: On it.

Me: *walks off to order food, with Lincoln getting a cheese pizza with bacon and mushrooms, and me getting non-buttered popcorn, classic fries, and the both of us getting two lemonades, each one a different flavor for myself and Lincoln to try*