Chapter 4

WOW it's certainly been awhile!! but look! I updted it :D enjoy guys!!

Liam's POV:

"Aye bro!" Niall greeted me. "Hello Mr. Payne." Felicity greeted me warmly. "Liam is fine." I smiled and she nodded. "Can I join you two?" Niall scootched over "C'mon C'mon." He motioned, I rolled my eyes. Felicity giggled. We both looked at her a bit strange. "Oh sorry, it's just I've seen the video that went with that song." She giggled once more. I laughed. "Oh my gosh, Niall your remember that mate." I turned to him. "I took video." He laughed. "Thrust thrust thust." I sang all high pitchy.

"Hard too." Felicity added. I looked at her. "No no no, not like that!" She waved her hands quickly. "Dirty dirty." Niall shook his head. Then I remembered something. "You know that Gianna girl?" I asked Niall. "Yeah bro what about her?" He wondered. "She knows Danielle!" Isn't that great?" I was all happy inside. "Dude that amazing." Niall took another sip of his cocoa.

"Well enough about me, who is this lovely lady?" I asked, with my elegant charms.

"Oh, I'm Felicity Daner." She smiled kindly. I returned the smile. "Well you are going to be stuck with us for awhile, so lets get to know each other yah?" I asked. "That's sounds great." She nodded in agreement. "I'll go first." Niall raised his hand. Felicity and I turned to Niall. "I'm Niall and I like food." he smiled really big. "Niall, you are strange." I said. "I'm Liam Payne and I like to sing." is all I had to say. "Niall you are silly..you already introduced yourself..earlier.." Felicity said.

Felicity yawned. "Excuse me, I'm just a bit tired." Her eyes were a bit red and she looked a little droopy. "Well I'm done with my cheesecake, and I think Niall is ready to go." I looked at Niall and he gave a dumbs up. "Liam, did you know I am going to be your hotel neighbor?" she asked, as we all got up to throw our things away. We headed to the elevator. "No way?" I raised a brow, and nudged Niall, who was half asleep on the elevator wall. "Lets hope he doesn't want to have a late night visit." "You kow what I'm saying?" I winked at her. 

She blushed. "Yeah." The elevator stopped and we all got off. Felicity went to her door, and faced Nialler and I. "Well, goodnight you two." She said. Niall and I both said goodnight, then I pushed Niall soflty. He turned around, and I mouthed "Get her number". He nodded in agreement, and right before she went into her room Niall grabbed her hand. 

"I'll leave you two alone." I said and went inside.

Niall's POV:

I grabbed her hand. "Hey, wait." I struggled to say. "Yes?" She asked. "Could I get your number by any chance?" 

"Sure." she grinned. She pulled out her phone and gave it to me. I put her number in my phone.

"One more thing." 

"Sure." 

"A picture for my caller ID?" I asked innocent like.

"It's not going to be all that good considering I look like a hound dog right now."

"Nonsense!" I replied.

She smiled a big smile and I took the picture. She asked me for one and I smiled and I gave her the best one I could offer.

"Good Night Niall, sweet dreams." She gave me a hug, and went inside. 

I stood there. My heart was beating extremely fast, and I went inside to my room.

"I think she's a keeper." Liam said as he finished putting is pajamas on. 

I put my hand to my heart and laid down on the bed. "Dude are you okay?" Li asked me. "I feel really weird." I said, as I just laid there staring at the ceiling.

"Ohhhh Niallers in love!" Li teasingly sang. "No I'm not just tired." I said quickly trying to shake my "weird feeling" off. 

I stood back up and I changed into my pajamas. Liam told me ahead of time that he was going to sleep. I was tired as well, but when I tried to sleep I couldn't. 

I tossed and turned. I checked my phone constantly for the time. I guess the bright light from the phone woke Liam up. "Mate? That's bright you know.." he groaned. "Sorry, can't sleep.." I turned to Liam. 

"Anything that you would like to talk about?" Liam asked. "Nahh...I'll just slip on some headphones and listen to some tunes.." I shrugged. Liam laid back down, and chuckled "Eye Tunes.." he said as he drifted to sleep. "Yeah..eye tunes.." I smiled at the memory of the past twitcam.

I laid down, slipped some headphones on and closed my eyes. My phone vibrated, as soon as I chose a song. It was from Felicity. 

Felicity : Hey..sorry to bother you...I texted my other friends too..but I am sure they are sleeping..I can't sleep can you? 

Then another Text right after.

Felicity: Sorry..that last text was a bit awkward.. (Nervous Smiley face)

I smiled. "How cute.." I whispered. 

Me: I can't sleep either..

Felicity: Thank God... I'm not the only one. 

Me: Mhmm..whats keeping you awake?

Felicity: I don't know...

Me: Me neither

Felicity: Exciting day tomorrow right?

Me: Yeah

Felicity: Niall...

Me: Yes?

Felicity: We should get hot chocolate more often :D

I chuckled. "Adorable.." I whispered.

Me : Of course! 

After that we talked about ourselves, our old friends, our new ones, soccer, and other things before falling asleep.