Prologue

Hey guys first off, yes I know that the Best Song Ever music video was shot in New York. I wanted the setting to be in California. Is we good? :D NO HATE Y'ALL. THANKS ENJOY my Directioners!! <3

"Felicity, dear can we see you for a moment?" My agent called on the intercom "Yup Stevie I'll be there." I replied. I walked outside of my dance studio and into Stevie's office. "Sup!" I sat in his cozy couch." "Are you sitting because you are going to stand up to this amazing news we got this morning!" Stevie had a huge smile on his face, he adjusted his tie and read aloud a letter from VEVO.

"To Felicity Daner, we would like to inform you that One Direction was looking into your work ethnics and would like you to star in One Direction's newest music video "Best Song Ever" Stevie said excitedly. "Honey DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY WANT YOU TO BE IN THE MUSIC VIDEO!" I don't who was more excited, me or Stevie. I had been in many music videos, but ONE DIRECTION'S? Oh my that is one heck of an opportunity! "Are you lying to me Stevie?" I said in utter shock. I didn't know whether to stand up or sit down.

"No sweety bun why would I lie about this?" Stevie asked. "It's just to unbelievable." I was a Directioner by heart. Crazy right? A professional dancer like me.

"W-Well, when do I fly out to meet them?" I was trembling with happiness. "They want you to be there as soon as possible, so leave in two days?" he asked. Two days!?! Well, two days wasn't that bad.

"Alright, I'll start packing tonight where are we going and for how many days? I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "Hun, it's no London, or Ireland, it's in California." "Also for two months." Stevie typed in my schedule while I wrote it down. I slumped in my seat, I was really looking forward to going to London or something. "But Licity, there's going to be a tour in Ireland in those two months, and I need to email VEVO to let them know you are coming." I perked up, and jumped out of my seat. "Stevie your the best agent!" "You need a raise!" I said dancing my way out of his office. He lifted an eyebrow, smiled and shrugged.

(Over time the chapters are going to get longer ... Just to let you know ^_^)