Chapter 2

Felicty's POV:

"Mommy, daddy, I'll call you when I arrive at California." I hugged my mom and dad. "Okay be careful!" My mom called out. "Don't worry I will I promise!" I waved at them and fans that stood outside I was at the airport.

It wasnt really an airport it was my own private building. I was always surprised on how many fans I had.I was only a dancer. Yes, I danced for the top song aritist but I was nothing special. I got on my private plane and headed to Cali. I had a house out there in Beverly Hills. Two story and modern, I love Cali and I definitely loved Hollywood. I felt good to be going back, I had some great friends there. My friend Jenna was out there she had just recently got done with Chris Browns music video. I hoped I got to meet her. I was nervous to meet One Direction though. Most proffesional dancer looked like super models. What would they think of me? I look like some regular high schooler, the only difference was I was pretty famous. I looked out the window feeling very insecure as I thought I fell asleep. 

*1 Hour Later*

Nialls POV:

"Where are the boys?" I wondered. My guard came in and let me know the plane landed and next thing I knew the amount of fans doubled. I got up and headed towards the place to pick her up. What would she look like. What of she looked like a top notch super model. A shiver ran down my spine, I like someone cute not top notch flawless. I walked over to a seperate building where her private plane supposedly landed. Two security guards came out and then a girl came out. She had long dark brown hair my height, and blue eyes.

We came face to face. "Hi I'm Felicity Daner" she smiled she had a cute smile. "I'm Niall Horan, nice to meet you." We shook hands. Then she started giggling. "What's wrong is there something in my teeth!" I dumbly asked. "No, you look...erm...even cuter in real life." She looked at the ground and smiled. I am pretty sure I was blushing too so... 

I said something a little dorky like " Your not so bad yourself." She just smiled and chuckled. I helped her with her bags and walked her inside. I sat her down. " Are you a fan?" I asked as I handed her a drink.

"Definitely, I love all of you guys!" She drank her tea. "My Favorote song is Irresistable...I love it so much." She told me. "That's a good one." I replied. She tucked her hair behind her ears. "Has the other dancers came?" She asked. "No. Neither have the other boys." She perked up. "I can't wait to meet the rest of one direction!" Then Zayn came in. "Ello lass sorry to keep you waiting." I stood up and bro hugged him. "Boys this lovely lady is called Felicity." In unison the rest of the band called out "Hello Felicity!" "Hi boys!" She waved.

Felicity's POV:

Oh my goodness. One Direction the hawtess boy band in the world. Hot is right! Niall is so adorable, Harry's hair looks like angels made it. Louis is so cheeky. Zayn is so cute its almost intimidating, and Liam his smile could light up the WORLD. I have never fangirled like this until the moment when they walked in. Then I remembered the other two dancers that were suppose to come. What if their super model gorgeous and I'm just...well...a potato. Gosh, why am I so insecure all the time?

Zayn's POV: All the rest of the ladies started to come in. 

Ladies Ladies Ladies everywhere, I grinned. "Hey ladies, how are you?" I asked as they came in. I was just starting to learn names, I memorized Felicity, Jenna, and Gianna. Two more to go and they come in tomorrow. I came up to Gianna and shook her hand and she gave me a big smile. Then came Jenna she was a bit short, but had a huge smile. "Ello I'm Jenna!" She said and gave me a hug. "I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik." "You don't know how excited to start this music video." She said. "I pretty excited as well." We talked for a bit.

Louis's POV

That Felicity girl reminds me of Eleanor a bit. I thought to myself. She came up to me. She had a huge smile, she looked to be about 19. "Hello, Mr. Tomlinson a pleasure to meet you!" How cute she called me Mr. Tomlinson. I giggled at that and gave her a hug and laughed. "That was so cute!" I said. "Was it something I said?" She looked at me with her curious blue eyes. "You could call me Louis babe it's fine." I smiled. "Oh, okay." She chuckled. I whispered "call the others Mr. I want to see there reaction." She nodded her head in agreement and waved as she moved on to Harry.

Harry's POV: "Ello I'm Harry Styles." I introduced myself to the dancer. "Hi nice to meet you Mr. Styles!" She shook my hand. I raised and eyebrow and looked at the laughing Louis next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder "Isn't she adorable mate?" Louis asked. "Very." I smiled.

"Would you like for me to call you Harry then?" She asked. "That would be fine beautiful." I winked. She smiled at the ground. Louis shook his head while he walked away. "Flirt." He muttered. "So tell me, how old are you erm.." "Felicity and 18." She replied. "We are the same age then!" I told her. "Your the youngest member aren't you?". "Sure am miss." Paul then interrupted all off us. "Ladies and Gentlemen, our rides are ready." He exclaimed. I turned to Felicity. "Thats our que." I said. "Are we all going to fit?" She asked. "I'm positive, there's space by me and Niall if you'd like." I told her. "Thanks mr. --erm Harry." She said. Niall came over. "Hey Felicity I have your bags, don't worry I'll carry them to the bus." She nodded. "Thank you." I helped Niall as well.

Nails POV: I loaded Felicitys stuff on the bus, so did Harry. Then I turned to Felicity she was just watching, poor girl she looked tired, while the others looked perfectly fine. Jenna came up to her and hugged her I guess the knew each other. "I'm sitting with Zayn and Louis." She said. "I'm sitting with Niall and Harry." Felicity replied. She smiled at me. "Alright catch you later 'Licity." Said Jenna.

Felicity walked toward me. "So are we 

Good?" "Yep." Come this way." I led her in the tour bus. "Welcome to casa dell Tour Bus." I said motioning for her to sit on my bed. "This is pretty comfy." She sat. "That's why love it." I grinned and she giggled. She looked back and saw my Steelers SnapBack. "Oh wow, I love the Steelers!" I got the hat and put it on her and she laughed. "It's a bit big." She said, the hat covered her eyes. "Are you saying my 

head is big?" I asked. "No, no, no not at all!" She said turning the SnapBack to where is faced the back. "Kidding." I chuckled. Harry came along. "Ello guys." He said. "Nice SnapBack where did you get it from?" He asked. "Niall." She replied. He raised his eyebrow. I shook my head. The bus took off we were headed to the hotel. I looked at Felicity. She was cute, and funny, but that's all I thought of her. Yet, I felt a bond towards her more than the other dancers.

Liam's POV:

"So Gianna, how long have you been in the Hollywood buisness?" I asked. "11 years now, it's been fun." "I bet, see my girlfriend Danielle is a proffesional dancer." She looked at me with interest, "Is she? Could I meet her? I would love to talk to her." She asked. "Of course, I'm sure she would be glad to meet you." "My cousin danced at X Factor and knows Danielle." "Danielle Peazer am I correct?" She asked. "That's right! What a small world." I said. We had a casual conversation about boxing surprisingly. I didn't know where boxing came in but we talked about it. Next thing you knew we arrived at the hotel.