Chapter 2

"Raven, what's wrong?" I ask as silent droplets run down her already tear stained cheeks,

"Bellamy and Abby were taken by the guard to work a shift before we all got to talk to Lincoln. I went by myself to talk to him but and that son of a bitch wants us to hand Finn over, he says we're stupid if we don't!" She turns to the exterior of the Ark and-placing all her weight on her good leg-kicking the hard, metal outer wall, her brace clanging against it.

"Raven, I need you to listen to me," I place a hand on her shoulder, "Finn will make it out of this alive, I swear it on my life. Okay?" Raven wipes her cheeks with the edge of her battered t-shirt, nodding slightly. "Now take me to Lincoln."

We make our way to the other side of camp were Lincoln is. we enter a dimly lit room where he is tied down to a padded, makeshift table. As Raven and I enter I see Octavia standing by the head of a sleeping Lincoln, she looks up at me and smiles sympathetic. I make my way closer to Lincoln, who I haven't seen since my mother saved his life, and as if he knew I was coming, he opens his eyes.

"Hello Clarke. I already told the others all they need to know." He murmurs sleepily, sitting up slightly. Raven grumbles something under breath that I don't quite catch. I turn to her,

"Raven can you go get Bellamy, I need to talk to him when I am done here. Oh, and after that go check on Finn?" Raven glares at Lincoln then turns and quickly walks out.

"You don't need to be tied down," I reach toward the zip-ties on his feet,

"Yes, I do. I fear the Reaper is still inside, other do too. Its okay, in a couple days I will be untied." Lincoln states.

"I understand. We still need your help though, is there anything we can do to save Finn and our people? Please?" Lincoln laughs, "What's so funny?" I ask starting to get a little annoyed.

"You! That's what's so funny! Clarke there is no way out of this, it's either hand Finn over or go to war, and if you are the smart girl everyone says you are then you will hand the murderer over!" Lincoln snarls at me. I take a step forward, toward him and Octavia,

"He is not a murderer, you know that. He was the one who was stabbed by you," I jab my finger into his chest, "and he let you escape from camp, he was the one looking for peace this whole time." A single tear runs down my face but I don't stop, "He was the one who ran out to fight the grounders with Bellamy and let me close the dropship doors on him so the rest of us could live. The only reason that he even killed those people is because he was looking for his people." I turn away from Lincoln for a second and wipe my face, "I'm going to ask you one more time, is there anything we can do?"

"No, jus drien jus dawn, blood demands blood. That is the only way."

I turn and walk away from Lincoln, outside into the sunlight, letting the fresh air calm me but only for a second,

"Clarke!" I turn around and see Bellamy running toward me, "Raven said you needed to talk to me? What is it?" We start to wander back to where I saw Finn last as I start to explain what Lincoln said when suddenly I hear Raven screaming my name,

"CLARKE! CLARKE!" I burst through the tarp that covers the doorframe and see Raven kneeling by the wall, the same wall Finn was sitting against before we went to talk to Lincoln.

"Move!" I push Raven away from the wall and see it, etched into the wall

I'm sorry, but I can't let anyone else die because of me. Don't go looking for me, this is how my story must end. Raven, we will always be family and I love you.
Bellamy, thank you for everything you have done for me on the ground.
And Clarke, I need you to remember what I said to you, please.
May we meet again,
Finn.

I collapse onto the ground beside Raven, my breathing quickening rapidly. I lean my forehead against the word Finn and I feel the tears coming. I turn and sit in the same spot and position that Finn was last in, knees up, head down and let the tears come.

Cliffhanger, sorry ;) Thank you guys so much for all the really nice comments, it made me feel amazing! Like/comment/follow!
Love you all :*