003

Kairis POV

I was pissed. Troy promised he'd protect me.. but where is he now that i'm in a car with a man i tried to kill? Probably cheating on his girlfriend with some basic blonde bitch. I wanted to snap his fucking neck. I turned and watched as Alvaros head was laid on Alejandros lap. The boy looked at Alvaro with tired eyes, running his fingers through Alvaros hair.

Alvaro was asleep. Lucky ass. I was so tired. I turned and saw Mattia looking out the window. I scooted closer, tapping his thigh "What?" he asked, not taking his eyes from the window "I'm tired" i whispered in fear that he might get mad "Go to sleep" he said bluntly "I tried but i can't get comfortable" i whined. He grabbed me swiftly and laid me on his lap. I didn't say anything and just laid my head on his chest and snuggled up to him.

He held me tightly and i didn't complain. I soon fell asleep in his arms, a safe feeling taking over my body. I felt warm and fuzzy.. i hated this feeling. The feeling of be protected by someone i was suppose to murder. Not even two hours ago this dude was eating me out and i was thinking of killing him, and now i'm cuddling him. What a world we live in.

2 hours later

I opened my eyes, groaning as i turned, throwing my arm over someone's body. I opened my eyes and saw Mattia sleeping.. shirtless. I immediately got up, staring at him. How long have we been sleeping in the same bed. I looked up and saw a clock, reading the time. It was 5am and still dark out.

I got up and looked at him still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I slowly got out of the bed, looking around the room. It was mostly black.. so i guessed it was his room. He had a few doors placed around it, maybe 3 or 4, i couldn't see that well due to darkness. It was a huge room and i looked up to see the ceiling as a mirror, and one wall was just windows with a desk. A very different room, and i liked it. But the ceiling was throwing me off.. did he like to look at himself?

 did he like to look at himself?

(basically his bedroom/bathroom)