001

no ones POV

Kairi sat on his bed, searching for new clothes on an online clothing store he shops on a lot. Kairi lived by himself in a small apartment in New Jersey. Its a fairly large apartment since his best friend, Alvaro comes over very often and needs his own room. Kairi smiled as he clicked on a black and hot pink checkered skirt. It was cute. He clicked 'add to bag' and than went to checkout.

He grabbed his debit card and put in the card number, expiration date, and the 3 digit code on the back. He typed in his address, and clicked the 1 day shipping option. He pressed the pay button and his order was accepted. He smiled and closed his lap top when his phone rang. He groaned and grabbed it, seeing his boss troy calling him.

He quickly answered "Hello?" Kairi asked walking to his bathroom "I have a mission for you cosentino" Troy said, a smirk appearing on his face. Kairi rolled his eyes "Okay who is it" Kairi asked grabbing his notebook where he wrote his victims "Mattia Polibio" troy responded and Kairi stopped.

Kairi looked around "Your joking right?" Kairi asked standing up straight "That's who i assigned you Kairi" Troy said in a demanding tone. Kairi shook his head "I can't fucking kill Mattia Polibio! He's 10 times more powerful than us! I'd be dead before i even get a chance to glance at him" Kairi explained "Lucky for you, me and Polibio are having a meeting tomorrow at Gems Club, and your going undercover as a stripper, alongside Jacie. Your going to take him to a room, drug him, than kill him. Simple as that. I'll send your outfit over. See your tomorrow Cosentino" Troy said hanging up.

Kairi felt his heart beat increase as he set his phone down. He ran his fingers through his hair and went back to his bed. He lifted the covers and slipped under, a frown never leaving his face. He knew he was going to fail. Many many people have tried to kill Mattia Polibio, but most either fail or die. Mattia is a very wealthy mafia leader, and lots are jealous of how much success he has.. hint why he has so many enemies.

Since no one can be him, they tend to want to get rid of him. And Troy is one of those jealous pricks. Kairi is one of the best assassins in the usa. Everyone knows his name, but no ones knows his face. He keeps himself hidden. And if someone does see him, it won't matter since he'll most likely be killing them. Many people fear Kairi, just like they fear Mattia. At one time, Mattia even researched Kairi. He found a deep interest in the boy. He wanted to find the boy and have Kairi work for him. Little did he know, there would be a very soon event that may ruin all his plans.