002

Mattias POV

"He's planning something Mattia" Alejandro repeated to me. I groaned and looked up from my paperwork "Yes Ale, i know he's planning something. I'm not stupid. But i want to know what he has to say" I smirked getting up "We have to leave in 2 hours, go get ready" i said patting his head and walking out of the office.

Alejandros groaned "Don't touch me Mattia" he said blankly walking away to his room. I just shrugged his blankness off. He's always like that. Now he's not emotionless, he just doesn't show his emotions. He feels emotions, but he doesn't act on them.

Kairis POV

"So Troy sent me two outfits. This one" i put a red lace body suit up, that had stockings that attached to the suit, and it had devil ears "Or, this one!" I held up a similar one, plus a bow tie and bunny ears and fishnets. Alvaro smirked "The devil is cute. But the playboy bunny is a classic. Why is he making you dress up?" Alvaro asked "Because i guess there's an event tonight for halloween, i don't know" i shrugged "I'm going to take a shower. I have to seduce Mattia Polibio, and kill him" i groaned grabbing my things.

"Who?!" Alvaro shouted "Mattia Polibio.." i said, trailing off "Kairi! That guy is fucking scary! Do you know how many people will be after you if you even succeed!" Alvaro said, worry evident in his voice. I hadn't even thought of that "I have Troy.. and Alex" i stuttered out "Dumbass! Troy and Alex have nothing on him! He's 10x more dangerous than them! He's the 2nd most powerful man in the world, his father being the 1st" Alvaro said sitting on the bed "Kairi you can't.." Alvaro said looking down.

"It's my job Al.. i have to. And if i succeed my paycheck is gonna be HUGE! And i'll finally be free!" i laughed trying to lighten the mood "Fuck money Kairi! This is your life we're talking about!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes "I never fail. And i won't start tonight. I'm going to kill him" i said walking into the bathroom.

-

I looked out the car window as we pulled up in front of the club. Alvaro wore the devil outfit, i wore the play bunny boy one. Alvaro was like my sidekick i guess. He made sure everything ran smoothly. We both got out "You got this babes.." he whispered kissing my cheek "Let's go. Troy texted me and said the meeting is starting soon" he dragged me inside.

Mattias POV

I sat on the couch "So? Where's the dancers" Alejandro asked. I laughed and Troy rolled his eyes "Their coming. I just sent a message to the manger to send them in" he reassured me and Alejandro. I just nodded and Alejandro rubbed his hands together. I took a shot of whiskey and sat back as chatter filled the room.

Suddenly the door to our private room opened and 4 strippers walked in and one caught my eye. He wore a playboy bunny costume. He was perfect. His figure was amazing. I turned to see Alejandro looking at another boy. He was about the same size as the playboy bunny, maybe a little taller. He also had a great figure, but he was slightly skinner in the stomach.

Kairis POV

I turned and saw him. He he had a nose piercing and wore a long steeve button up shirt. The sleeves were rolled up and i could see his tatted arms. He also had neck tattoos. Alvaro wasn't kidding. This dude was terrifying. And he was staring right at me. I glanced at Troy, and he gave me a small smile and nod, reassuring me that is was Mattia. My stomach twisted. Something bad was going to happen. I felt it.

I walked to the pole and spun around it, doing random tricks to match the music. I bent down and leaned over and was meant with the face of Mattia Polibio. I gulped as he smirked "Hey babydoll" he spoke. His voice deep and husky. I smirked "Hi" i said turning around and facing him. This is my time. I slid onto his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He went to put his hands on my waist but i slapped them away "No touchy baby" i whispered to him.