Chapter 15

Bloom's POV

I woke up next to Sky. I smiled thinking of my perfect family. A brave daughter, and her best friend that is basically a daughter to me, a loving husband, and another child on the way. I got up to shower. I took a nice, warm shower.

After showering, I put on my clothes and makeup and saw Sky still asleep. I've been up for two hours getting ready and he's still asleep. He's slowly turning into sleeping beauty. I went up to our bed. "Sky get up don't you want breakfast?" I asked. "No I want you." Sky said.

"Sky I already took a shower and got dressed. It took me two hours. Get up and NOW!" I said. As soon as I yelled, Sky got up. He still has his fast reflexes from when we were at Alfea and Red Fountain. "You're slowly turning into sleeping beauty." I said.

"How? I don't even sleep much." Sky said. "You fell asleep at nine and its 11 A.M." I said. "Shoot I am turning into sleeping beauty." Sky said. I just laughed because he admitted it. "Now get up and meet me downstairs." I said. Sky went in the shower and I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was in the middle of eating when Sky came down.

We talked together about Eraklyon and ate. After we finished eating, we went to our theater to watch a movie. We decided to watch the Titanic. That movie always amazes me. "Sky I'm gonna sleep." I said leaning on his shoulder. I woke up on our bed. Sky must have brought me here. At this point, I was almost 8 months pregnant.

I got up and got in the shower. I put on my dress with a lot of struggle. I did light makeup. I didn't want to wake Sky up cause I wanted to see how long he would sleep. I took a picture of him still sleeping and sent in to Camilla.

I had breakfast and went to the palace gardens for a walk. After the walk, I went back to my and Sky's room to see if he was still sleeping. And he was still sleeping. I sent another picture to Camilla. Sky woke up at 3 P.M.

"Bloom why are you up so early?" Sky asked. "Early? Its 3 P.M." I said. "You are lying." Sky said. "No I'm not. Here look at my phone." I said handing Sky my phone. "Shoot." Sky said. "You have time to make up with me." I said grumpily. "Ok, ok I will." Sky said.

"Oh and I've been updating Camilla on how long you've been sleeping." I said. "Oh no you didn't" Sky said with a smirk. He gently pushed me onto our bed and I was under him. "Sky really? I thought you had a meeting at 4." I said with a smirk.

Sky frowned that he couldn't do what he wanted to do. "Now get dressed and go to you're meeting." I said. He went to his meeting which lasted 2 hours. After he was done with his meeting, we took a walk in the palace gardens. He had another meeting in 30 minutes. He went to his meeting and I continued my walk.

All of a sudden, Icy appeared in front of me. "What do you want Icy?" I asked. "I want to know where Darcy is." Icy said. "I will never tell you" I said angrily. "Ok then. You will suffer" Icy said. Then she shot a spell at me. I managed to hold a shield, but it was weak since I was pregnant. I tapped on my bracelet, letting Camilla, Roxy, Riley, and the Winx know I'm in trouble.

"I can't hold on much longer. Icy is here. Help." I managed to say. I held the shield for as long as I could and shot a few spells myself but they were weak. I was beyond exhausted but I had to hold the shield for my baby. Sooner or later, Camilla and Riley were here.

I let go of my shield and Riley and Camilla fought Icy. Icy was powerful but not as powerful as ice and fire combined. "Its not possible" Icy said. "What's not possible?" Riley asked. "You have the power of ice. That only comes from Dyamond" Icy said.

"Well I am the youngest Princess of Dyamond which was saved by me and my best friend Camilla." Riley said. "Sister?" Icy asks. "What do you mean sister? For all I know Saphire is the only other sister of mine that was found." Riley says.

"That means you Riley are my youngest sister" Icy says. "We'll only find out about that if my parents approve." Riley says. "My parents? They are alive" Icy asked. "Have you been living under a rock? That happened like two years ago." Camilla said.

Then Icy made some sort of portal and went through it. "What was that about" I asked. "I have an idea. Icy might be the oldest princess of Dyamond." Riley said. "You're right. She could be" Camilla said. "Then lets go to Dyamond." Riley said. They made a portal and went through.

Riley's POV

What did Icy mean that I'm her sister. I went to my parent's throne room to see my parents hugging Icy and crying. "What's going on?" I asked. "Riley this is your oldest sister, Icy" my mom said. "Wait what? She's a witch" I said. "We know she is a witch. Her anger over powered her. But now come hug you're sister." my dad said. I was hesitant at first but I hugged Icy. It felt like she was actually my sister. "I've been waiting so long for this moment" Icy said. We shared a sisterly hugged. I hadn't realized it, but I was also crying.

This is the end of this story.