Chapter 13

Bloom's POV

Riley and Camilla went back to bed for the night. They hadn't slept in 3 weeks because of Darcy. I can't imagine not sleeping for three weeks. I soon fell asleep. I woke up around 7 A.M. I took a shower and got dressed. Flora was already up with Musa making breakfast for everyone. "Need some help?" I asked. "Yep. You are the cook." Musa said. 

I chuckled and went to help. I was meeting Sky today after teaching. I was pretty excited since we don't have much time together. After teaching, I got ready for my date with Sky. I put on a blue dress that reached mid-thigh and was sleeveless. I went outside and waited for Sky. He came within five minutes. "Hey babe you look gorgeous tonight." Sky said. "Thanks and you look handsome too." I said back. He drove us to a restaurant. 

"Bloom would you like another kid?" Sky asked. "Yea. If Camilla finds out she would be ecstatic. But lets wait until we are married." I said. Sky agreed. We had a fun night out. Sky drove me back to Alphea right before curfew. I swear he's the flash or something. I went back to my dorm and opened the door. 

I saw nobody in the living room. Usually everyone is here. I went to my room and didn't see Flora either. I checked the other rooms and found everyone in Camilla's and Riley's room. "What's going on?" I asked. "Both of them are having some sort of nightmare and they won't wake up." Musa said. I went to them and place my hands on their foreheads. 

I wanted to see what the nightmare was about. They were having the same nightmare. They were all alone, powerless, and stuck in a alley with men in front of them. I recognized one of them to be Ryan. It was that moment. Before anything could happen, I used my magic to heal them and they woke up. They both woke up shaking. 

"Girls its okay. Come talk to me if anything else happens." I said. "Yes mom." they both said stuttering. "Girls lets give them some time together." I said. The Winx and I went out of their room. "What happened?" Stella asked. 

"Well you guys don't know but Camilla and Riley were both raped. I knew Camilla was raped but I didn't know it happened to Riley. They were having a nightmare of that moment. And girls please don't tell anyone about this." I said. The Winx nodded. We all went to bed.

2 years later

Me and Sky are now married and I'm 5 months pregnant with a girl. Camilla and Riley are both 18 and have achieved their Sirenix. Riley has also gotten her Charmix, Enchantix, and Bloomix. Camilla is officially crowned princess of Eraklyon and I'm queen of Eraklyon. 

Riley and Camilla take advanced classes at Alphea.  The Winx's children are now 7 years old. They are so cute. The Winx are also pregnant with their second children too. We all meet up every once in a while to hang out. Me and Sky were in the throne room when we got a message. 

"Your majesty's we have a message from Solaria that they are under attack." the messenger said. "Okay. Prepare 100 senior guards and take them to Solaria. The queen and I will be there in a little bit." Sky said. Me and Sky got on a royal ship and went to Solaria as fast as we could. The guards arrived before us and had started battle. 

Stella and I couldn't transform so we were basically useless. "Stella should I call Riley and Camilla?" I asked. "Yea they would help the most in this situation." Stella said. I called Riley and Camilla. "Camilla we need your help on Solaria immediately. Bring Riley now." I said as I hung up the phone. 

The soldiers were fighting and a few minutes later, a ship from red fountain landed. From the ship came Riley, Camilla, and a two specialists. The enemy didn't notice and Camilla and Riley attacked from behind. They did a convergence. Fire and ice. 

"Bloomix Conversions!" They did a pretty strong spell from what I could see. The enemies fell to the ground and passed out. Camilla and Riley fell from using a lot of energy. Luckily, the two specialists that came with them, caught them. They were brought to the Solaria infirmary.