Chapter 11

Riley's POV

I found myself in light. Then I saw Camilla next to me. "Cam?" I asked. "Last thing I remember is passing out on the couch." Cam said. "Yea same here." I said. "Girls you will have to go on a mission alone. No one can know about this mission Not even the ones you trust most." The voice said.

"What's the mission?" I asked. "You two will have to save Dyamond. Riley, you are the lost princess of Dyamond. Here, take this necklace and focus your magic onto it. This necklace will guide you while on your mission. Hurry before there is no more time left." The voice said. "How long do we have?" Cam asked. No one answered.

Then I woke up. So did Cam. "Cam did you?" I asked. Cam just nodded. I looked up to see the Winx and dad. "What happened?" Mom asked. "A lot." Cam said. "What do you mean?" Dad asked. "Nothing." I said. "Girls don't lie." Aunt Tecna said.

I looked towards Cam with a pleading look. "Can me and Riley talk in private? You know, no one eavesdropping?" Cam asked. "Sure." Aunt Flora said. After everyone left, Cam locked the door and put a spell so no one could eavesdrop.

I immediately cried into Cam's shoulder. "Keep your head up princess of Dyamond." Cam said. "How are we going to do this alone?" I asked. "I dom't know but we have to do it and quickly." Cam said. "Should we leave at night?" I asked.

"It's risky because you know what happened last night." Cam said. "So lets leave now I guess." I said. Cam just nodded. We both walked out of the room. We walked past everyone and went outside to the Alphea courtyard.

We knew everyone was following us. "Camilla Bloomix!" Camilla transformed. I also transformed. Camilla put a spell on us so no one could track us. We both flew deep into the forest connecting the three magic schools to escape adults.

Camilla made a portal to Dyamond and we went in. Once we were in, I was shocked. Everything was ice. Me and Cam walked for a bit until we came across a white fox. "Saphire? Its me your youngest sister." I yelled.

Then a white fox approached me and Cam. "Its me, your youngest sister. I'm all grown up now." I said. I hugged Saphire then I saw a flash. Cam had took a picture. "Saphire I want you to meet my best friend, fairy of the Dragon Flame." I said.

Saphire went to Camilla and they both hugged. "Saphire do you recognize this necklace?" I asked showing her the necklace the lady gave me in the vision. Saphire nodded and signaled us to follow her. We were led to something that looked like a castle.

Or used to be a castle. We went inside. We were in what looked like the throne room, and inside was a place where something was supposed to be. It looked like a showcase for a necklace. I put in my necklace and the case glowed.

Then I remembered the voice's words. Here, take this necklace and focus your magic into it. I tried focusing my magic but it wouldn't work. "Cam, can you help me?" I asked. Cam came forward and we held hands. We focused our magic and the necklace glowed.

"Go to the place where the king and queen rest, and near there you will find out how to save your parents princess." The necklace said. "The royal bedroom!" Cam said. We flew around the castle, basically lost trying to find the biggest bedroom.

Once we found it, we walked in there was a massive walk in closet and bathroom. We went into the closet to find royal dresses and suits. Thesw were my mothers and fathers. I shed a tear and Cam hugged me.

We looked around the bedroom and saw a note on the dresser. Dear Princess of Dyamond, we have sent you away for your own safety. If you are here to find us, look in the room besides the thrown room. That room contains a magic sack of dust, the most powerful in the magic dimension. Sprinkle it on us and hope we come back.

Me and Camilla both went to the room. The sack was really protected. It needed a code, and the safe was magic proof. We tried different codes, but none worked. "Wait what about "Princess of Dyamond" since the note was left for me!" I yelled.

"Yea that could work." Cam said. I tried it and it worked. I was ecstatic. I hugged Camila shedding tears of joy. I immediately picked up the dust and went to the palace gardens. There stood two statues, the King and Queen of Dyamond. I grabbed a little bit of dust from the bag and sprinkled it on my parents.

The ice melted away slowly, but then my parents were unfrozen. "Mother, Father!" I yelled. "My baby daughter, is it really you?" My mother asked. "Yes mother." I said. The three of us shared a hug. "This is my best friend Camilla. Without meeting her, I wouldn't have been here today." I said.

"Thank you Camilla." My parents said. "Cam lets spread the dust over the whole planet." I said. Me and Cam flew up. We held hands and concentrated. The dust flew over the whole planet and everything was now back to normal. Then, my body glowed.

After a split second, I saw I had transformed into Enchantix. "You got your Enchantix bestie!" Cam said. "Yay! This is the best day ever!" I yelled. "Mother, father, lets go to Alphea school for fairies. Everyone will be really shocked." I said. Cam made us a portal to Alphea.

We arrived in the courtyard, and all of the students were shocked. Everyone came running outside to see what the commotion was about. "Camilla and Riley! Where were you two!" Mom (Bloom) yelled. "Well we just saved Dyamond." Cam said.

"What do you mean? Oh your magesties!" Mom said. "This is Camilla's mom, she adopted me." I said to my birth parents. "Well looks like someone found their real family." Bloom said. "Mother, father, is it okay if I still call Camilla's mother mom?" I asked. My birth parents just nodded. "You can. Again, Bloom we can not thank you enough for taking our daughter in." My father said. "Oh that was nothing." Bloom said.